46

12k 💗

Mattias POV

I looked around and didn't recognize where I was. I noticed a body next to mine with blondish hair. That's when it all came rushing to my head. I had sex with Cynthia.

I quickly got up and gathered my things before walking out. Josh was downstairs knocked out on the couch. I ordered an uber and waited for it to arrive.

While waiting I decided to call Avery. She took a while to answer.

a: what do you want?

m: baby..

a: how come you didn't come back last night with the boys?

m: um i stayed over at joshs place but, Avery, we have to talk..

a: i know we do. I'm so sorry for bugging out last night. I mean I do have a very good reason for doing it but I feel like I left you confused. i'm sorry.

m: no no no I should be apologizing. You deserve better than me and I hope you realize that..

a: what are you getting at? Mattia, did you do something else last night?

m: I think this is something we have to talk about face to face. I- I gotta go. My uber is here, bye Avery.

While I was getting up to walk over to the car I heard the door behind me open then close.

"Where you going Mattia?" She asked. I froze in my tracks and turned around. She was wearing her clothes from last night.

"Get the fuck away from me. You ruined my relationship you fucking bitch."

"Me? I didn't do anything. You chose to sleep with me, and might I add it was amazing, Averys a lucky girl."

I shook my head and gave her a disgusted look. She really won't back down.

"But yeah, you could've walked away and drove home to your princess but you chose the follow me up to that room and have sex with me. You're a dirty, dirty cheater. An incapable boyfriend. Toodles!" She waved and smirked at me before walking back into the house and slamming the door.

-

The whole ride back I was thinking of how I was going to tell Avery, or if I even should. If I don't tell her then I get to keep her. But if I do tell her she will know the truth and how unfaithful I am.

Instead of asking about us I went and slept with another girl. How could I be so stupid? I fucked up twice last night. My friends tried to stop me but I didn't listen.

flashback to last night

She was kissing up and down my neck and I was playing with her hair.

"You don't need her." She whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath.

"You seem lost up there, let me help you come down.." She lowered herself to my middle and started bobbing her head.

My breathing got heavy and my toes curled. I put my hand on her head and guided her up and down.

I finished off and we went to sleep.

end of flashback

While walking up to my house I could feel my stomach drop into a pit of nothing. That's been happening all morning. I could feel pins and needles going in and out of my back. Everything felt hot and I just wanted this to be over.