79

thank you for 97k! so close to 100k!!❤️

Averys POV

message from
mariano
what does single avery want to do today?

oh you heard .?

ofc i did
you have to tell me and i want the truth.
only looking out for you

yeah ig :/

you still didn't answer my question 😭

surprise me 👀

Mariano woke me up from my sleep and I couldn't go back. Today was sunday which meant school tomorrow and I already know what it's gonna go like.

I was washing up and heard my phone ringing so I went to go answer.

"Ugh it's her." I rolled my eyes and swiped my screen.

"Good morning Stella!"

"Hey Avery I just wanted to let you know before you see it on any social media, uh how do I say this.."

"Is it bad? Could it ruin my career?" Spit it out!

"Well..not yours? But someone else's. Okay so last night I was checking my emails and I came across one that said it was an important video. Uh, it's video surveillance of Mattia hitting you.."

"Oh my god please do not let anyone get that." This seriously can't be happening right now.

"Its too late..My team is on it though don't worry my love. Also one question, are you into modeling?"

"Well I did do it that one time with Taylor and I loved it, why?" I silently chuckled at her quick subject change.

"So I have Lululemon and lots of other clothing companies dying to shoot with you. Just let me know what you think about it and I'll set everything. Of course you will be flown to LA and everything is paid for. Each shoot is about five to ten thousand dollars."

Hah what? I haven't even made that much with my spons or the other modeling gigs!

"Yeah okay and thank you for telling me."

I frantically searched every social media I had to see if anyone had the video. This was making me panic and I would never want this to happen to anyone especially me.

Most tea pages already posted it and the comments are horrible.

@mattiapolibio: guys i was heavily intoxicated and we're good now. but that's not an excuse for what happened. y'all saw what happened so i can't really sugar coat it or tell you anything different. i'm ashamed of myself.

Why is he lying to his fans? I don't want to start anything but..we're not good. I didn't even forgive him and he hasn't even apologized for what he did. Yesterday he was clueless and today he's full of regret.

@avcastano: i want to forget about this. i don't want to talk about it and keep it alive. i'm so over it. pls delete your post

@avcastano: still want my apology tho ..😗

After that, I decided to shut my phone off and leave it home all day while I went out with Mariano. He was in the kitchen eating breakfast with everyone when I got down there.

He quickly got up and pulled me aside.

"I know you don't want me to get into any trouble, so I'm getting my guys on him." Like that's any better..