6

Averys POV

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked Mattia after hearing the front door close.

"No let's go out somewhere. Just walk to my house with me so I can get my car and head out." This was my opportunity to finally spend some time with him alone.

"I like the sound of that. Let me just change." He nodded and stood outside of my door.

"Alright let's go."

We walked to his house, which was a little far. A 15 minute walk might i add. On the walk he told me all about the school I would be attending in two weeks.

"Are you nervous?" He asked if i was nervous about starting a new school.

"No, not as much anymore. At first I was because it meant I had to make new friends but I have you and the boys and I'm fine with that. Like I told you that day at the mall, I'm not good at making friends I don't know how I have you guys." I said with a little nervous laugh. He patted my back.

"It's okay. I'm gonna give you a tour." He said now patting my head like a dog.

"I can't wait." I said with a smile as we start to walk up to his door.

"Okay so I know that you know I like you, and my mom heard me talking to Kairi about it so she might say something. Just a warning." He was so nervous but it was very cute.

"It's all good. And I know you know i...i'm interested? If that makes any sense."

We laugh a little before he opens the door and luckily his mom wasn't around.

"Well I said that for no reason." Mattia said. I giggled at him and followed him to his room.

"Don't come in, its a mess, I wasn't expecting company." He said in a mom voice.

"Haha it's fine." I went in his famous bathroom and fangirled a little when I saw the toilet. How could a toilet make me so happy?

"Okay Av let's go." He came into the bathroom and caught me making a video in there.

"Uh you're doing the dance wrong it's like this." I was trying to do Say so by Doja Cat. I kept messing up at the rolling part.

"Yo you're like Alvaro, he's so stiff." Mattia was laughing so hard he snorted causing me to start dying.

"Oh my god let's just go already." I put the video on private and walk to the front door.

"You have a cute laugh." Mattia said closing it behind him.

"And you have a cute snort." I tapped the tip of his nose and smiled.

"Hey! That was an accident." He was trying to defend himself.

"I just wish i recorded it."

We were now in the car and he started driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked getting curious. He turned up his music ignoring my question.

"helloooo?" I asked turning it down.

"It's a surprise and don't ever EVER touch my radio. I'm the driver." My eyes were popping out their sockets at his sassy side.