25

🥺🥺🥺he got verified

also, my fine line cd came today 🤩

Averys POV

It's wednesday and I actually went to school today. Rep rally wasn't so bad, I had fun. Me and Mattia were just sitting and talking in his kitchen and he just starts running around and yelling.

"What happened?!" I asked trying to know what the fuck is going on. He had the biggest smile on his face and his mom ran into the kitchen.

"What's all this noise Mattia?"

"I just got verified!" He looked so happy. He showed his mom and they both started jumping around. I love his family.

"Let's go!" I yelled out and gave him a big hug. I started jumping around with them too.

"I'm so proud of you baby." I said hugging him again and giving him a small kiss.

"I can't feel my face. I'm soooo happy!!"

"Let's go out tonight and celebrate?" I looked over to his mom and she nodded her head. I looked over at Mattia who couldn't stop staring at his phone screen.

"I'm down. I'll get ready right now."

"Oh Avery come with me for a second?" His mom called for me from the stairs.

"What's up?"

"I just wanted to ask if you would come with me to the grocery store real quick. Mattia won't even notice, he takes forever to get ready." I laughed agreeing with her.

"Of course I can. I'll wait for you down here." She went up to get her purse then we left.

The drive was quiet for a while. I never hung out with his mom one on one but I would love to get close to her.

"I've always wanted a daughter. You're like the daughter I've never had." She put a hand on my shoulder while speaking.

"You really make Mattia the happiest boy ever. Before you guys started dating, he would talk about you nonstop to us and he still does. You've got my son going crazy for you." My heart melted at these words.

"I try my hardest to be the best for him. He makes me happy and makes me feel appreciated, I just want him to feel the same." We got to the grocery store and started walking in.

texts in the gc
sl4r🤮💕

Kairi: MY BOY GOT VERIFIED LETS GOOOOO😎

alvaro: FUCK YEAHH IM NEXT

kairi: you'll probably be last. ales next im calling it

alvaro: let me be happy :/

avery: he's in the shower right now BUT YESS MY BABY GOT VERIFIED i'm so happy 🥺
and we're going out tonight. ALL OF US that includes you ale. so get ready see y'all in an hour