66

(couldn't find a picture of the boys in my camera roll or think of a song to put so here's my #1 fave ❤️❤️)

Averys POV

The bell rang to go home and I walk the halls looking for Jenna. I didn't know what I was going to do but my blood was boiling.

I can't believe I trusted her enough to tell her personal things and think she would actually keep them to herself.

I was so overwhelmed that all sound and people around me just disappeared and all I focused on was looking for her.

She turned the corner and appeared right in front of me. Her skin turned pale when we made eye contact and she tried to walk away. I grabbed her arm and took her to the stair way.

"So why am I hearing that you've been going around to people that aren't in my life anymore talking about me, my family and relationship?" I never deal with confrontation well so it's taking a lot in me to stay calm right now and not cry cause of how nervous I am. She stood there looking around at the crowd that has made its way around us. Why is there even a crowd? Ugh!

"Is it talking shit if it's the truth?" She crossed her arms. I didn't even want to be here anymore.

"I was the bigger person and apologized to you. I even tried being your friend again and forget everything that happened but you wanna go around and talk behind my back? And not even say stuff that's true! My brother doesn't even touch the girls on the cheer team, he has a girlfriend! I've never even taken nudes so that's also a lie. And the fact that you wish death on people clearly shows the type of person you are."

"I don't care you're just a bitch." She laughed. I sighed and walked away but stopped when I heard her say something under her breath.

"So lucky her dad doesn't have to be here to deal with that." She laughed with her group of friends.

I pulled her hair and got on top of her throwing punch after punch.

"Fucking bitch don't ever talk about my dad." Her friends tried getting me off of her but failed.

That's when I heard Mattia yelling at everyone to move and let him in.

"Avery get the fuck up she's not worth it." I ignored him and kept hitting her. All she did was scratch my neck. I felt someone grab me from behind and pull me off. I walked away with Alvaro and Mattia while Jennas friends helped her up and get her bag.

We walked by the main gym and got stopped by the principal.

He took me in the office and went on and on about 'no fighting in the school' but I didn't care.

"You got that young lady? Since it's Wednesday I'll give you two days suspension. You are to come back to school on Monday and no more drama." He sighed and dialed my moms number.

"Mhm." I walked out and met up with the boys to leave already.

"You shouldn't have done that Avery." Mattia started.

"No don't say that. It's not fair. What the fuck was I supposed to do? Let her get away with that and not say anything? Nope, she deserved what she got. Jenna had it coming." I opened my car and got in.

"I'm just saying you could've just ignored her." He sighed and walked over to his car. 

"Do you think hes mad at me?" I turned over and looked at Alvaro who put his phone on the charger.

"Probably. He doesn't like fighting. And I know you don't like it either but you did what you had to do. She deserves it and you left her so bruised up." He laughed.