70

⚠️ sorry for those who don't like smoking or the idea of mattia doing it. it is in this chapter ⚠️

Mattias POV

I've been hanging with Avery and Taylor all day. Right now it was about to be midnight but we still had a lot of energy.

"Why don't we go to the lake and look at the moon?" Taylor suggested.

"That's so random." Avery giggled. I went out to check if my parents were still up and they were.

"Yeah let's get out of here i'm so bored." They both got up and followed me out the house. I didn't speak the whole time I drove but just listened to the girls whispering in the back.

I got out and sat on top of the hood of my car. I helped Avery and Taylor up and started small talk.

"You guys wanna...?" She asked while pointing to the bag of weed in her hand. Me and Avery nodded our heads and watched as Taylor rolled the blunt.

"Why are you so good at this?" I asked. I was fascinated the whole time watching her do it. Like a little kid at a magic show.

"I learned from Danny. But he always had papers that had cool designs on it. My favorite one was the ones that looked like a hundred dollars." She lit it up and we started passing it around. I quickly got off to play some music, it felt like a Frank Ocean night.

"Ugh I love this song." Avery sang along to the first song that came on.

The night breeze felt good against the back of my neck. It would make small movement in the lake in front of us. I got off again and grabbed some rocks to skip it in the water. They kept sinking as soon as it hit the water so I gave up.

"Fucking rocks." I mumbled to myself as I walked back.

After a couple minutes I let both of them finish it and I was just vibing with the music.

Taylor was sitting with her hands in her pocket, hoodie up, and staring at the sky.

"Ima go swing." Avery slid off the car and ran to the swings behind us. I did the same leaving Taylor there who was too deep in her thoughts to notice us leave.

"Push me!" She said like a little kid and got on a swing. I began pushing her and she was pumping her feet up and down.

"Not too high cause I feel weird right now." She laughed. I got on the swing next to her and lightly pushed myself. I found it funny how Taylor was still there without us.

I look over at Avery who's trying to hold in her laughter, obviously she fails.

"What's so funny?"

"I was thinking about the time when me and Vic were in my car and a crackhead was walking past my car yelling out random shit and he walked over to Vics window and she was so scared." She was full on dying right now which caused me to start laughing too.

"You should've seen the look on her face."

We stayed for about five more minutes then went back to sit with Taylor.

"I'm so hungry." She looked over at us and her eyes were shut more than they regularly are.

"Holy fuck Taylor." Avery laughed.

"I'm hungry too we should get shake shack."

We all got back in, blasting the music and driving to the shake shack nearby. Avery took the time to order online so we could get it fast and eat in the car.

I looked over at her and felt like I was falling in love all over again.

I'm never letting you go..

She caught me staring and I could feel myself blushing and butterflies all over my tummy. She did the same and tried to hide it from me.

I put a finger under her chin and kissed her.

"I love you." I said to her.

"Aw I love you too, now can you go get the food?" Taylor asked from the back. I chuckled and walked out getting the food then getting back in.

"I'm gonna sleep like a baby tonight." Avery said taking a bite. I was in my own world with this burger.

"Mattia looks like he wants to make love to his food."

***

3am

I dropped both of them off then drove home. My mom is gonna kill me because it's so late right now. I just hope she's sleeping so I won't have to hear it tonight.

I slowly opened the front door and made sure no one was around. The coast was clear so I quickly made my way to my room and locked my door.

The group chat was going crazy right now so I laid down and read all the messages.

sl4r💕🤢

alvaro
where tf is mattia?

kairi
idk but that video is crazy ..

alejandro
it's annoying not crazy.
we have no privacy and
whoever was recording them could
really go suck a dick and die :/

robert
what are you guys talking about?

roshaun
it's just a video of them smoking
from tonight

kairi
he's gonna be pissed when he sees it

alejandro
what ab avery? she's the one who's
getting more attention than us now

mattia
someone really recorded us?

roshaun
YOURE HERE

mattia
so what? i can do whatever
the fuck i want

avery
i just saw it bc my manager
emailed it to me. she said i have to stop 🤡
she pulled an emergency meeting
tomorrow after school 😭😭😭

mattia
since when is avery getting
more attention than us?

avery
since i posted my first video
it got 1m views in two days 😳

kairi
what the faq

avery
yeah ..
and she told me to post my covers
to get a label to sign me 😭😭

alejandro
you better start making merch

mattia
i got her shirt first 🤪
#theoriginal
i'm wearing it rn

avery
LMAOO goodnight
wait are you really wearing my shirt😳

mattia
night baby❤️
yes your purple one you left here last week

kairi
are you gonna say that to me too ?🥺

mattia
goodnight sexy boy ❤️🤪🥰💦🔥😈👑

thank you for 73k!
i also noticed someone added my 1d smut to their reading list i 💀