75

Prom night
⚠️ warning abuse ⚠️
Averys POV

I rushed home as soon as the dismissal bell rang and set everything out for tonight. My dress was hanging above my bed, my heels laid out on the floor, and the jewelry on my night stand table just waiting to get put on.

I went to go turn on the shower and stared at myself in the mirror. A big smile overcame my face and I was full of excitement for tonight.

It's going to be a night to remember...

Just as I was about to get in, I got a call. I walked over and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I stood there for a couple seconds then finally heard a voice.

"Avery!"

"Taylor?"

"I left my phone in the car so I'm using my moms but I was thinking of doing black and gold on my eyes to match the dress, what do you think?"

"I think you'll look beautiful either way. Now I'm naked and have to go byee!" I quickly hung up and hopped in.

****

My hair was straightened, makeup done, dress on, shoes and jewelry on, all that's left to do was take pictures with everyone.

message from
stella
have fun at your prom! no funny business you know the deal and take lots of pictures! send me good ones so i can send them out 💋

I playfully rolled my eyes and put my phone in my clutch while grabbing my camera. Before walking out, I took one last look at myself in the mirror.

"You look hot." I said to myself.

"Avery your friends are here!"

"Coming!" This felt like a movie honestly. I can't wait to see how everyone looks.

I carefully walked down the stairs and my jaw dropped as soon as I saw my girls. They looked absolutely stunning.

"You look so hot!" Vic said.

"You look hotter!"

"Group pictures!" My mom chimes in. We all got next to each other and took about a thousand photos until the boys came.

"Oo Mattias gonna go crazy for this." Taylor whispered in my ear. I smirked but felt a nudge behind me.

"Oh- Dad.." He was giving me a scary look but I knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Now I want you home by 2, no later. You got that?" He said before the boys came in. I nodded my head and waited for Mattias reaction. I saw my mom pull out her phone again and start recording.

"Aw my babygirl is all grown up." She pouted.

"Hey I still have senior prom next year."

The door opened and they all walked in. Kairis jaw dropped as soon as he saw Aileen.

"You look.." He was a loss of words.

"They're so cute. Look at her blush." I whispered to Taylor. She was smiling hard watching her friend fall for his, now girlfriend, all over again. Everyone was inside except for Mattia.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"He's getting something he's gonna be quick." Seriously? He's late to pick me up. I sighed and sat down on the couch leaving my chin in the palm of my hand.

"I'm sure he's buying flowers...or condoms." Natalie said to me. I laughed a little and got up. There was a knock on the door and I went to open it.