58

y'all must be bored on this quarantine cause i see like 10+ everyday adding this to their reading lists LMAOO it's cool though i hope y'all are enjoying it 💞

Mattias POV

I was walking around target and couldn't find Avery. I called out her name but nothing. Everything around me was empty and the lights flickered. Why am I even here?

I heard giggling and turned around quick. Long hair was all I saw. As I walked up to her, she ran away and I couldn't keep up. 

"Avery what are you doing?" I ask as she goes to the back corner of the store. Alejandro was there with a big smile on his face.

She walked up to him and jumped in his arms. He spun them around them set her back down.

"Babe cmon what the fuck are you doing?" I asked getting closer. He pulled Avery in and she got on her tippy toes and kissed him.

"Mattia." I heard from behind me. I looked back and no one was there.

"Mattia!" Again. But I saw no one.

"Mattia wake up!" I opened my eyes and saw Avery and Kairi over me with worried looks on their face. We were all on the floor. I had a massive headache and my body was sweating a lot.

"You were twitching and talking in your sleep. What did you dream about?" Avery asked while putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

Alejandro was looking at me with a worried expression on his face too. I can't be angry at him because of a dream. Or can I? Just looking at him after that makes me wanna slap him.

"Taylor went out to buy us some gatorade and then we're going out for breakfast." Kairi said while picking up the pillows from the floor. I sat there trying to catch my breath while everyone around me moves.

"Last night was fun."

"Yeah we should do it again but there's these cards that tell you what to do and shit, we should get it." Alejandro suggested.

"Shut up." I snapped at him. They all looked at me like I was crazy. Alejandro was confused.

"Mattia what's wrong?" Kairi pulled me up and brought us into the bathroom.

"Promise me you won't tell?"

"I got you." He said. I shook my head and stuck out my pinky.

"Pinky promise." He looked at me and scoffed.

"What are you, 5?"

"Do it." He rolled his eyes and did it.

"You can't break a pinky promise. Okay so I had a dream that I was in target and I was looking for Avery. Then I saw her hair and tried to follow it but before I could even reach her, she runs away to the back of the store to Alejandro and they start kissing."

"Are you still mad that he used to like her? Cause if you are, thats kinda childish. He's also talking to someone right now.." I thought about it for a moment.

"No I'm passed that."

"Maybe you're scared that she's gonna cheat on you like you cheated on her." That really hit me. I'm scared she'll do what I did to her.

"Mattia, Avery doesnt have those intentions when it comes to you. She loves you..like a lot." That really made me calm down. I walked out and got with the rest of the group.

"Everything okay?" She asked while hugging me. I nodded and looked down at her to kiss her.

"Yo, your drinks are right there. We're going to the diner." Alejandro said. We nodded our heads and grabbed them.