51

okay hi! and thanks for 16k reads!

Averys POV

I woke up the next morning feeling a little dizzy and parched. Taylor had an arm and leg on me so it was kind of hard to get out. The time was 11am and everyone was still sleeping.

Jennas phone kept ringing all night and it's still going now.

I have zero motivation for today but there was no way of getting out of this party tonight.

Carefully, I pushed Taylor to the wall and got up to take a shower. We were going to get our hands and feet done today and lashes tomorrow then our girls weekend would be over.

When I finished with everything, Vic was awake and waiting outside of my bathroom for me.

"Good morning, you snore loud." I said to her. Her mouth opened wide.

"I do not!" She jokingly hit me.

"Yes you do I kept waking up because of it."

"Shut up and go make breakfast." She said while closing the door. I giggled and put my bunny slippers on before heading downstairs.

I cooked and waited for all of them to come down. I even invited Alejandro and Kairi over for breakfast since I haven't hung out with them.

"Hey thick bitch." Kairi said while walking into my living room. I can see he got a haircut and started parting his hair in the middle. I'm not gonna lie he looks good.

"Where's Alejandro?"

"He's parking the car."

"He got a car?" I knew I haven't hung out with them in a long time but I didn't know it was this long.

"When did he even learn how to drive?" I asked again.

"He's always known just never said anything. He got it like last week. But you wouldn't know because you would reject our invites." He stuck his tongue out and at the same time Alejandro walked to the table.

"Hey Avery I missed you." He took me in for a long hug. While rubbing his back I got a smell of his cologne. He smelled so good.

Someone cleared their throat making us jump up and pull apart. Mattia slowly made his way over to me.

"How-"

"Kairi told me."

He mouth sorry to me with his mouth full of food. I rolled my eyes and just let it go.

"Are you gonna hug me like you hugged Ale?" He asked while crossing his arm.

"Well he didn't cheat on me." I snapped back. Kairi choked on his food from laughing and so did Alejandro.

"Whatever." He walked out of my house and slammed the door on his way out. Vic, Taylor, and Jenna all walked down together then we started eating.

"Av you're a bitch."

"I don't know I thought it was kinda funny." I shrugged while taking a pancake and drowning it in syrup.

"Ooo so I got us an appointment at this really nice nail salon for 12:30 so we have to hurry up." Taylor said while looking down at her phone. I nodded and continued eating.

"Do you know if Mattia is talking to another girl?" I asked out of no where. Everyone but Jenna looked up at me.

"Uh I don't know. I don't think so because all he can talk about is you." Alejandro responds. Part of me feels like he's talking to that Cynthia girl.