61

A couple days later

sl4r🤮💕

robert
i wasn't invited to av's hangout/sleepover :(

avery
i'm sowwy 🥺
i didn't plan it tho take it up with kai

kairi
yes i am the group leader 🥵

mattia
in what world you nutsack ? i'm the leader 😎

alejandro
shut up you let avery dominate you

alvaro
LMAOOO💀

robert
LMFAOO WHAT

avery
oh god

kairi
he does! you don't know how many times i look over and see through her curtains that she's on top 😶

roshaun
mattia you might as well be the one doing back shots and averys giving it to you 💀

alejandro
LMFAOAOAOAO

avery
pls stop 😭😭😭

mattia
kairi you creep
and roshaun shut up 😭

alvaro
okay anyway i'm getting a new bed 😎

mattia
why?

avery
yeah why?

alvaro
my sister broke mine 😔
we were making a tiktok and she jumped on it a little too hard

avery
lucy just tackled me with her huge paws

mattia
how come we didn't see her when we all slept over 🤔

avery
mar had her in his room the ENTIRE day :/

alejandro
anyway somebody wanna swing the precalc hw 👀👀

end of messages

It was the weekend. Avery was home alone like always and didn't know what to do. She walked out of her house to walk around and possibly buy some snacks at her corner store when Kairi and his mom walked out at the same time.

"Hey Avery!" He shouted across the yard to her. Both his mom and Avery look up and wave.

"Hey!" She walked over to them and hugged his mom.

"What are you up to?" He asked.

"Nothing I'm literally so bored and have nothing to do." Avery responds. Kairis mom comes up with an idea.

"Why don't you come out with us to buy groceries?" She asked all happy. Kairi gave his mother a weird look but Avery replied faster than you can blink. They all walked to his moms car and got in the back while she started driving.

"So me and Aileen have been texting nonstop these past couple days and she really makes me happy, Avery." He started. Avery smiled hearing this.

But soon her smile went way as she thought about how things ended with Aileen. Would she want to be friends again with Avery?

"She knew the whole time that you were my best friend. She started talking about it last night with me on facetime. Avery, she misses you. And she's very happy that she's gonna get the chance to meet you. I think we should add her to our group chat." She thought about it for a second and nodded.

"But maybe later not now. I wanna talk to her when I'm alone. What else did she say?"

"She told me one of her favorite memories with you. It was something about a chocolate eating contest?"

"Oh my god yes! That's mine too! So basically we bought the same amount of chocolate and wanted to see who could eat the most chocolate first, and of course, I won." She said giving herself a pat on the back.

Everyone got out of the car and the two slowly walked behind his mother still talking.

"Anything new coming up in your life?" He asked Avery. She has been meaning to talk to him about something but she hasn't found a way to say it.

"I'm in love.."

"I know that already." He chuckled.

"No, like seriously. In deep shit in love. I know I'm only 16 and he's about to be 17 but, I can't see my future without him." She laughed.

"He completes me."

"You do glow better when you're together, and I'm sure he feels the same way." He says.

"Oh me too. No doubt about it. Mostly because, and this stays between us, last night we were really in our feels and he just starts bawling his eyes out to me. I've never seen him cry Kairi. It made me cry. He kept saying how much he loves me and that he will literally do anything to keep me and to make me happy."

Kairi smirked while hearing this and Averys eyes got glossy while telling it.

"You've found your otp." He smiled.

"My one true pair!" She softly laughed.

They were at the store for about 15 minutes talking until Avery got a phone call from Mattia.

a: hey babe!

m: hey beautiful where are you? i'm knocking on the door and no ones here

a: oh sorry i went out with kairi and his mom

m: where? is kairi next to you? tell him i said his dick smells

a: grocery store and yes hes next to me. He says your pubes have lice

m: haha whatever well i'm just gonna go home and you tell me when to come back

a: okay i love you

m: i love you more

"What does he want?" Kairi asked as they turned to the next aisle still keeping distance from his mom.

"He was at my house." She said while scrolling though twitter.

"The store is close you wanna just walk there?" He asked her.

"Uh no?"

"You lazy bitch." He pushed her on some pillows and ran away. She immediately got up and hid in a clothing rack to jump out and scare him.

He screamed and the whole store looked at him. Kairis cheeks got red as he sped walked closer to his mom. Avery walks to them while dying of laughter.