27

okay so i had to post it to youtube so i could include it here smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ but yeah that's the edit. i like it but idk how you guys feel about it .. also i didn't put my @ in it bc it looked bad in the video so yeah...no watermark

Averys POV
nov 1st,2019, friday

Mattia and I made two months today. It's also been a week and a half since homecoming. Glad that's over.

I got out of bed, did my morning routine, got dressed, and put my hair in a messy bun. Today was going to be a half day at school, not sure why.

Me, the boys, with the exception of Mattia because he got suspended for fighting, and Vic decided to all walk to school today.

"Well at least today is the last day of his suspension and he'll be back on Monday with us." Alvaro said looking at his phone while walking. Everyone was up ahead and it was me and Ale in the back walking side by side.

"You look really pretty." He said giving me a smile and waiting for my response. I blushed a little and thanked him. He wouldn't do that if Mattia was here.

"So you and Mattia make two months today?" Ale asked. I nodded my head with the biggest smile on my face. I was so happy that our relationship was thriving. Nothing could come in our way!

I wasn't sure what I heard but it sounded like Alejandro muttered lucky under his breath. I shook it off and caught up with the rest of the group starting a conversation with Vic.

After 15 minutes we finally made it to school with only 10 minutes before it was too late.

"Ight bye guys." Ale broke apart and went his separate way. Me and Kairi both walked to first period, history.

"Oh wow good morning Avery. Nice to see you here early for once." I gave the teacher a fake smile and walked to my seat. She's so annoying. Like yeah I may be late to your class everyday but I have the highest grade in this class..

"She def does not like you." Kairi laughed at me while copying down the notes on the board.

Next was english class. I looked over at Mattias desk which was empty. This sucked. Now all the other classes I have with Mattia are gonna be boring, just like yesterday. Jason was suspended too for assaulting me. Apparently when he put his arm around me that was assault? Yeah this school is something else but he's not here which is good.

Next was gym with Jenna, Alejandro, Alvaro, Taylor, Vic, and the rest of my friends. Our gym teacher wasn't here so we did whatever we wanted.

"Hey Av! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." Jenna came with open arms. I squeezed her cheeks and hugged her back.

"You're gonna make them more red!!" She smacked my hands away playfully.

"Let's play me and Ale vs you and Jenna." Alvaro came up to us with a volleyball. We accepted the challenge.

"Is there a catch?" She asked while walking over to one side of the net.

"Hmm." He thought about it.

"Loser has to perform the chicken dance today in lunch!" Alejandro yelled from the other side of the gym.

"Oh yeah that's a good one! Let's shake on it." Damn it, I better fucking win.

"If we lose I'll cry this is gonna be so embarrassing." Jenna said taking her spot next to me and getting ready.

Alvaro hit the ball making it go my way and I hit it to Alejandro. He hit it back to me and I hit it to Jenna. This went on for about 10 minutes.