35

skip to nov 25th, 2019

averys dress

mattias outfit

mattias outfit

Mattias POV

We were currently live on tiktok getting ready and just talking to our fans. Avery was in the bathroom curling her hair and I was all ready.

"Look at this cool shit." I grabbed my phone and started showing everyone our mini fridge. It had drinks with names I couldn't even pronounce, and snacks too.

@1:is this family from her biological dad or stepdad?

@2: her parents let y'all have a room together? 😳

"This her stepdads family, and yes we have a room together."

I heard the door open and could see her walk out from the screen. My jaw dropped as I turned around and saw her. I hope these walls are sound proof.

"Damn you look beautiful." I smacked her ass and gave a thumbs up to the live. She shook her head and retouched her makeup.

"My cousin invited us to her party bus and she's gonna be here in ten minutes."

"Sounds cool." We decide on waiting in the lobby and end the live when Amelia gets here.

Avery took her purse, the room key, some extra makeup, and my phone for the live.

"Hey babes this is my outfit for tonight." She showed them her dress but had her hand over her chest. "We don't want to get banned now do we."

I was walking behind her here with a half smile on my face and enjoying every second.

"Mattia looks like he's gonna act up tonight." She said reading a comment.

"I wouldn't mind." She winked and looked back at me. She's teasing me on purpose.

We sat on the couches in the lobby for about 6 minutes then her cousin got here. The party bus was big with led lights inside and I could even see a pole in there.