background info

making this cause i feel like there's gaps.

- Averys mom (i haven't given her a name y'all can chose) and her birth dad (doesn't have a name either) met each other when Averys mom lived in California and she met Averys dad in high school. They were high school sweethearts. They married at very young ages. After getting married they moved to Miami.

- Mar was born dec 20,2002 and two months later, avery was made. Women after birth are extremely fertile and it's easy to get pregnant.

-Avery was born nov 7,2003. A couple months after she was born her dad died. he was shot in a drive by.

- couple months after that when her mom healed from the death, she met Francisco averys stepdad. he's cuban. He helped raise Avery and that is why she can speak fluent spanish, her whole family now. I just don't write it but y'all know this now.

- the little baby will also be born in november

- in miami when avery and jason were dating he was very nice at first but after a couple months he got verbally abusive. then he cheated on her with anna. (the ex best friend).

- she was a different person in florida but when she moved she changed. and everyone can see it.

- she never texted or spoke to any of her friends back in miami bc she just wanted to forget about that. her life over there was very sad to her.

-each year they celebrate her fathers bday which is june 26. they have pictures of him set out and have a moment of silence.