26

Averys POV

I woke up in the worst mood ever. I don't know what caused me to wake up like this but I already know I'm gonna have a bad day.

After laying in bed staring at the ceiling for a couple minutes, I finally got up and started getting ready for school. Tomorrow was the last pep rally then the homecoming parade and football game on Saturday. Today it was juniors vs. seniors in volleyball. All my friends expected me to play for our grade but I turned it down.

"Don't want to fucking go today." I sighed to myself while picking out sweats and a hoodie. If Im feeling bummy, I'm dressing bummy.

I took Lucy out in the back for some air and to do her business while I put some waffles in the toaster.

message from
mattia
morning babe

avery
gm

mattia
are you okay?
i don't approve of this energy 😤

avery
no i'm fine i just woke up in a bad mood that's all

mattia
aw do you know why

avery
nah

mattia
maybe it was your dream ?

avery
i don't even remember it babe how could it affect my mood

mattia
dunno
well i'm On my way! to school
owm* fucking apple bro

avery
LMFAOO okay drive safe ily❤️

mattia
❤️

My waffle popped out of the toaster and I let Lucy back in. I sat at the table and ate my waffle taking my time.

message from
kairi
i just noticed i can see into your kitchen.
you eat slow

creep
and i'm doing it on purpose now
leave me alone

kairi
no 😈
give me a ride to school

avery
no😈

kairi
i'll be over in two minutes😌

avery
ugh🙄🙄

After eating my breakfast, I put everything away and started heading towards the front door to get my car keys.

"It's fucking cold." I said to myself while opening the door and walking over to my car. I threw my bag in there and turned it on blasting the heater. It's times like this that make me miss Miami. I see Kairi run out of his house and to the passenger door.

"Sup bitch."

"Hi."

"It's that time of month?" He asked putting his seatbelt on.

"No you idiot." I started to drive and not so long after, we were at school.

"You go, I'll catch up." He left and started heading towards the group. I saw Alvaro, Robert, Mattia, Alejandro, and Mateo all waiting at the door.