69

fuck me good,
fuck me long,
fuck me numb
love me now

everyone keeps asking for smut so here you go
Monday
3am

Avery couldn't sleep so she quietly took a step outside to get some fresh air. While walking outside she noticed Kairi was out too doing the same thing.

"Couldn't sleep?" He asked

"Nope." She slouched over to his fence and climbed it. They both walked over to his hammock and laid down.

"My mind is just on another page tonight." She sighed. He got in closer and put an arm around her.

"What are you doing?" She asked laughing up at him.

"Cuddling you, what does it look like?" He chuckled and tried again.

She let him do it and looked up at the sky. While counting the stars she thought of what would be happening right now if it was Mattia with her and not Kairi.

"What has your mind acting crazy?" He asked her. She took a while to respond as she thought about it.

"Honestly, I don't even know. This is so annoying cause like I'm tired but I can't sleep."

"Have you tried calling Mattia?"

"Yeah but he's actually sleeping for once."

He's usually always up and gets like three hours of sleep every night.

After two hours they finally went back to their rooms and slept until it was time go get up for school.

Averys POV

I opened my eyes and just laid there as time went by. i'm gonna be late today if i don't get up.

As I turned to face the window I saw Kairi already up and getting dressed for school. My phone rang and it was Mattia calling

a: hey babe

m: i'm not going to school today

a: why not?

m: cause i don't want to ..

a: oh

m: what's wrong ?

a: just woke up moody

m: i got something that can fix that

a: come over

m: on my way

I got up and checked to see if the house was empty, which it was. I was alone and waiting for Mattia to come by.

message from
kairi
why is your car still in the driveway?

not going today i'm spending
the day with mattia

kairi
now i have to find another ride 😭

LMAOO just ask taylor