14

The next morning, Avery woke up to all the boys in her room watching her sleep. Mattia was laying down next to her and her dog.

She noticed and immediately covered her face from embarrassment.

"What the fuck guys!" She groaned in a morning voice, still covered up.

"Did my mom let you guys in?" They laughed at her and nodded. Alvaro walked over and jumped on top of her.

"Let's all make a sandwich. Avery is the bottom bread!!" Ale jumped on her, then Mattia and lastly Kairi.

"You guys are annoying and that's on Kairi's height." She said struggling to breathe. They got off of her and let her properly wake up.

"So this is Tia?" Mattia asked picking up and snuggling the small puppy. She took the puppy from him and shook her head.

"No it's blu!" Alvaro said going up to pet her. Avery sighed and gave the dog over to Alvaro.

"I'll be right back. Don't make my dog scared." She went to her bathroom to freshen up. When she got out, Mattia was on the floor with the puppy licking all over his face.

Avery could feel her heart let out butterflies into her stomach when she saw this.

"When the dog likes him, he's a keeper." Ale whispered to Avery to make sure no one heard. She smiled and nodded walking over to sit down with Mattia.

"She loves me." Mattia said through laughter like a little kid.

"Avery looks like she's in love watching Mattia and the dog." Alvaro said.

"Okay, I'm tired of referring to her as the dog, can we just name her already?" Kairi asked taking a seat on the floor too.

She sighed and thought hard.

"Well I really liked Lucy b-" She was cut off Ale getting up to jump around.

"Aye I WIN HAHA!" He did a cute little happy dance.

"Shut up you didn't let her finish her sentence." Mattia threw a pillow at Ale full force causing him to fall back. The whole group laughed at him and waited for Avery to start speaking again.

"Maybe her first name can be Lucy and her middle name Tia?"

"Lucy Tia Polibio? I like it." Mattia said taking the dog in his arms again.

Avery giggled and shook her head. She repeated the name over again making sure it fit the puppy.

"Lucy Tia it is, don't know about Polibio though." She put her hands up halfway and shrugged her shoulders.

"Well it's Polibio and this is our daughter, caso cerrado. End of discussion." He got up and kissed Averys forehead.

They all went downstairs to eat breakfast taking Lucy Tia with them. Kairi sat with her on his lap and ate breakfast with her.

"I love this dog. I'm the uncle and the godfather." He said taking a big bite of his sandwich.

I wonder how our kids would look like. She thought to herself. The rest of the breakfast was quiet until Mattia spoke up.

"Does your family know we're dating?"

"I haven't told them. But my mom always suspected something ever since you guys helped us move in the boxes that one night. She doesn't know your name so she refers to you as 'the tall one' and I think it's so funny." she said putting her plate in the sink.

"What about Mariano?" He asked again.

"He doesn't know but I wouldn't care if he did." She looked up at Mattia and smiled a small smile.

"Y'all are getting lovey dovey again stop this madness." Ale said with a straight face. She stuck her tongue out at him and collected all the plates setting them down in the sink.

For the rest of the day, the teens played with and attempted to train Lucy. Towards the end of the day, everyone left except Mattia and Kairi.

They had a movie night and made a couple tiktoks together.

"Bye Kairi!" She shouted from the door while Mattia was behind her.

"It's getting late you should go home and get some sleep." She said taking a few steps towards him. He picked her up and took her to the couch.

"Let's just cuddle and enjoy each others company for a little."

"We've been doing that all day." They were on the couch laying down watching tiktoks together while cuddled up.

"Should we tell my fans that we're dating?"

"Mattia they've probably already suspected it."

"Oh well. Let's make one more tiktok and tell them." He opens the camera and began speaking.

"Okay so I have a secret though you guys probably already know...I have a girlfriend." He looks over at Avery with a big smile. "She's right here." He pointed his front camera at her for a second. "Okay y'all saw her bye." He said quickly. The video was posted and then he left.

"Goodnight baby." She kissed him and he kissed back.

"Goodnight thickums" He hugged her one last time making it last longer. He smacked her ass before leaving.