64

okay but..this pic is hot asf

Mattia and Kairi are gonna prank Avery, Aileen, Taylor, and Vic. But what they don't know is that the girls have something planned too.

One week later
April first
Mattias POV

Me and the boys were thinking of pulling an April fools prank on the girls today.

I put some of my moms makeup on to look like I was punched in the face. I also messed up my hair a little and ripped an old shirt of mine.

"I bought the blood last night." Alvaro said while walking to my room then putting some on my face.

"They're gonna get so mad when they find out its a joke." He chuckled. I checked the time and made sure Avery was still asleep. It's 7:30 am and she usually wakes up at 7:40. Kairi was done getting ready and was laying on my bed.

"How are we doing this?" He asked.

"Okay so I texted Avery to pick us up at Dunkin' donuts before she gets to school and she's gonna find us on the floor like this and she's gonna flip." I ripped my shirt from the back and stomped on it to make it look dirty.

While grabbing my extra clothes to change into after, Kairi and Alvaro were already in my car waiting for me.

I checked myself in the mirror and it looked legit.
(let's just pretend there's a little more red and blood at the bottom of his lip)

It was now time and we were on our way to the place. I waited a couple minutes and finally saw Averys car pulling up. I opened my door and got ready.

"Alvaro record." I tossed him my phone before getting on the ground with Kairi and faking the pain.

"Avery come!" Alvaro yelled over. Her and the rest of the girls all ran over to us not paying attention to the cars coming in.

"What the fuck happened?!" Avery rolled me over to my back and I winced in pain.

"Some guys came over here and started up a fight with them! It was so quick I couldn't see their face." Alvaro tried to hold in his laughter and so did I. I was rolled back on my face and let out a small chuckle.

Aileen was with Kairi and asking if he was okay.

"I'm gonna go get something, okay babe?" Avery said to me while getting up and running to her car. She brought back a whole bunch of napkins and wiped away the blood.

"Why the fuck- Is this fake?" She threw the napkin at me and stood up crossing her arms. We started laughing in the girls' faces and told them the truth.

"April fools!" We shouted.

"That was a good one. It looks so real." Aileen said laughing.

"Man I really thought you were hurt. Well since we're here we might as well get something. Mattias bitch ass is paying." Avery walked in holding the door open for everyone and we got on line.