12

Averys POV

I woke up at 6:50 and hopped in the shower to get ready for my first official day of school. This time I actually am gonna go to my classes.

I got out a pair of jeans, a white knit top, and my converse. My hair was just washed last night so I didn't need to do much to it.

avery
good morning babe i'm driving myself to school today i wanna pass by starbucks so i'll be a little late

do you want anything?

mattia❤️☄️
gm 💕
and just a cake pop any flavor is fine thanks

I got ready quick to try and make it early to both places.

messages to kairi

avery
what do you want from starbucks

kairi😙
get me a cheese danish thanks ilysm

avery
ilyt

I ordered everything and drove to school with my drink and their treats. I really hope my teachers don't ask me why I wasn't in yesterday. I have no time to think of an excuse.

The gates were about to close but I sped up a little to make it before the guards closed it.

"I'm sorry I'm late." I said but my window was up so they couldn't hear me. Nice one Avery.

I texted Mattia to let him know I had just go to school and to come get his cake pop.

"Hey." He said from behind and kissed me. I smiled and handed him is cake pop.

"Here, I have to get to class and give this to Kairi before the late bell. Luckily I have this class with him." He walked me to my class and kissed my cheek when he left.

I walked in and instantly all eyes were on me. Oh please look away.

"Good morning, and you are?" The teacher asked me. She looked like a sweet person.

"Uh Avery Castano. I'm new." They all kept looking at me while I walked to the seat next to Kairi. This was so awkward.

"Well welcome to history class, Avery. Take a seat wherever"

"She's hot." A boy whispered to his partner. She gave him a disgusted face and apologized to me for his actions.

I set my bag down and took a book out. Kairi was waiting for his cheese danish and I felt rushed.

"Just fucking take it." I whispered to him. He reached over, took a sip of my drink then took the pastry.

That class was very boring. Next was english with Mattia, I just hope I focus in that class with him and not mess around.

The bell rang and we all started leaving but the teacher called me over. Kairi waited at the door for me.

"Here's the syllabus you missed yesterday." She handed me a paper and highlighted the important stuff.

"Oh I got it yesterday, Kairi dropped it off for me. I have it signed." I handed her the paper and she put it as a grade. I left with kairi and made my way to english.

"I have class on the other side of the hall so I'm gonna get going now. Bye bitch." He said aggressively.

"Ah a new face. I didn't see you yesterday. Tell me your last name so I can seat you alphabetically." Are you fucking serious? I can already tell I won't like this class.