63

Everyone was excited and showing their emotions on their social media's saying they can't wait to meet their fans.

Avery was shocked to see her name on the list but brushed it off because she did have a high following.

"So it looks like we're gonna have a fun summer" Avery said to Mattia as she rolled over on his bed. He smiled down at her and continued scrolling on his phone.

She checked out the full list and was excited to see some of them but one. She noticed Cynthias name and felt every hair on her body rise.

I just hope she doesn't start anything..Avery thought to herself.

"It's so funny how I'm only gonna be at the shows for Italy." Mattia chuckled.

"Well at least I'll be with you for three days." And that's the only time you'll be in the same room as Cynthia, she said in her head.

"When do you leave?" She asked. He checked his phone and started looking for June.

"June 29 and coming back august 22.." He frowned. They both sighed then sat up.

They had just gotten back from school over an hour ago and have just been laying in his bed ever since. Avery got up and looked out his small windows. The weather has been very nice these last few days and the sun was shining.

"How about we go to the park with the group and play soccer and volleyball like we did last summer?" Mattia asked from the bed.

averys gc with the girls
baddies🤪👯‍♀️

avery
we're going to the park today you have no choice but to come😌

taylor
well..if i have no choice 🤷🏻‍♀️

vic
okieee
avery i'm actually omw to your house rn bc i wanted to hang
it's so boring at my house 😔

avery
i'm at mattias house but i'll go there rn and pick you up if i see you

vic
thanks u rock ;)

Avery said bye to Mattia then started heading towards her car and driving to her house. She didn't see Vic on the way but she did see Alvaro walking around with Roshaun.

"Get in losers!" She pulled over which scared Roshaun.

"I thought we were getting picked up by a stranger." He sat in the passenger seat while Alvaro went to the back.

"We're going to the park?" He asked. Avery nodded and pulled up to her house. Vic sat there outside of her front door using her phone.

"You are so getting crushed in soccer." Alvaro said to her as they walked to the door.

"So you won't be on my team again for volleyball." She stuck her tongue out like a kid.

Before everyone could walk in, they heard Kairi yelling and running over to Averys house.

***

"Okay I'm team captain and Alejandro is his team captain." Mattia said picking up the ball.

Alejandro walked in front of them to stand next to Mattia. They started picking out their teams.

"I'll take Taylor, Avery, and Roshaun." Alejandro nodded and waited for Mattia to pick his team.

"So I have Vic, Alvaro, and Kairi." They ran to their side and started up the game.

After a while some people started coming and watching them play.