43

I'd walk through fire for you
just let me adore you
like it's the only thing i'll ever do

Mattias POV
Friday, Valentine's day

I woke up extra early because I was excited about today. It's our first Valentine's day together, and hopefully one of many.

After getting dressed I went out to my car and started heading to Averys house.

Her long, straight, black hair fell perfectly down her back and swayed side to side as she walked to my car with the biggest smile on her face.

I felt star struck looking at her, I was feeling first day jitters again and she was making me blush like crazy.

"Good morning baby. Happy Valentine's day." She said as she sat down and kissed me. I deepened the kiss and ran my fingers through her hair. She softly moaned before pulling away and putting a hand on my cheek.

I started driving and she played the music. The energy was high and it made me feel calm this morning.

While walking up to the door I noticed it was kind of empty in there. We got seated quick and they took our order.

"Okay babe so I wanna give you this.." I said while reaching into my pocket. I was up all night trying to write the perfect love letter for her. Pouring my heart out, opening up, and giving her a couple reasons why I love her.

She took the paper from my hand and already started to look emotional.

"If you don't cry then I fail myself." I laughed a little while she opened the paper and began reading out loud.

So I don't really know what to write but I hope as I go on it could pop into my head. I just want to let you know that I love you everyday, not just on Valentine's day. I never thought I would meet such a beautiful, loving, trustworthy, funny, and most importantly, hot person. You really mean the world to me. You are my world Avery and I love you so fucking much.

"Not surprised about the hot part." She giggled and wiped a tear away. I smiled and grew a little nervous as she continued reading it.

2019 was a weird year for me but also a good one. I got out of a toxic relationship, blew up on social media, grew closer with the boys, and I met you. From the moment I saw you I knew I had to make you mine. That very night I was complaining about how I hated being single.

"Wow it's like I was a gift from god." She looked up at me and caught me staring. I signaled for her to keep going.

It was almost like you moving here was gods way of putting us together and pairing us up.

"Oh my god! I was thinking that, see great minds think alike." Avery was so happy after reading that.

I don't know why but I had this feeling in my stomach. That feeling like it's dropping into a pile of nothing and it just keeps going.

I thank him all the time and now I want to thank you. So thanks babe for putting up with me for five months now.

She was now on the backside of the paper that had the list of reasons why I love her. She was a crying mess right now but she looked beautiful when she cried. How could someone look so good while crying?

1. i love you bc you make me feel safe. you're my safe place and i feel like i can be myself and not get made fun of or be judged. and i love being weird with you

2. i love you bc you look past my flaws. you love everything i hate about myself. i hate that i put you through that whole me not having enough trust phase. but i'm glad we worked it out.

3. you get along with my mom. well not only my mom but my dad and brother. that to me means the world and it shows your maturity.

4. you're a beautiful person. i'm not just talking about looks. i'm saying inside and out. you really care about everyone and (sometimes) put others before you. remember when you helped me raise money for the soccer team with Alejandro and you gave him your sweater cause he was being a dumbass and left his at home?

"Mhm. He was trying to act all tough like no come on and the wind was so strong that day too." She remembered.

I watched as she read the rest. I think I wrote 10 reasons. As soon as she finished our food got here.

Avery was looking at herself in her camera to fix any dripping mascara.

"I know we're literally kids but I do feel strongly about you. You brought me out of my conforms zone and it all happened so quick." She said.

I smiled and agreed with her while holding her hand.

-

After eating we went back to her house where she gave me my gift.

"Round two?" I asked her while rolling to my side. She was trying to catch her breath and shook her head no. I laughed and sat up grabbing my phone. She put my shirt on that I had before and laid back down.

We made a couple tiktoks together and posted them for the day. We also decided to skip school today and wait for the group to get here in a few hours.

The whole time until then we were just on our phones.

no ones pov

sl4r🤮💕

kairi: we're almost there but when the sun starts to set can we go to the hills that we went to over the summer and have a photo shoot ?
i need stuff to post 🙂

alvaro: feeling cute 😝

avery: yes! that's sounds fun but only if roshaun rolls down afterwards 🥺

roshaun: ...why

mattia: that kinda sounds more fun 😳
i'm down to roll down the hill

alejandro: i'm getting a haircut today so lmk

kairi: yeah
bro y'all missed a test in precalc and that shit made me wanna jump off a bridge

avery: are you serious 😕

mattia: all that teacher does is fucking test us it's so annoying :/

alvaro: my chemistry teacher brought donuts for us 🥰

robert: y'all also missed a fight between these two girls over a boy
apparently the boy had a gf but was cheating 😗

avery: o

mattia: damn i miss the good stuff 😭 what else? did fucking uzi come and give a speech ??

kairi: LMAOO

alejandro: no but our fatass principal did🤩

After about two hours everyone met up at the location. Alejandro borrowed a camera from his mom and was the photographer for the night.

Mattia and Avery took some pictures hugging and kissing.

Everyone was having fun and enjoying themselves until the sun was completely gone and darkness came.

JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR 10K READS !!!!❤️

and happy valentine's day