9

Averys POV

I woke up in Mattias arms listening to his steady heart beat. I didn't want to get up because if I did then he would wake up.

I grabbed my phone and took a pic of us for memories. I captioned it "my widdle sleepy head 🥺💕"

I saved it before leaving snapchat and quickly but quietly got out of his arms. He was still asleep and I made my way to the bathroom to do my business.

Oh my I look so bad. Thank god he didn't see me like this.

I stepped out after 10 minutes and saw he was still asleep. I grabbed a lipstick and put some on his lips. Holding in my laughter was so hard and it woke him up.

"Oop- Hi.." I rolled my lips into my mouth still trying to hold in my laughter.

"Mmh good morning." His voice was really deep and it was attractive as hell. Mattia was checking his phone while I went downstairs to make breakfast.

"Pancakes or waffles?" I asked.

"Waffles 100%. Theyre better than pancakes." He responds while getting up. He still had the red lipstick on.

"Wow you look so hot." I said laughing at him. He gave me a confused look then went to my bathroom. I could hear him laughing as I was walking down the stairs.

"Stupid, this is my good shade. It makes me eyes pop." He yelled from upstairs.

***

"I made chocolate chip waffles, the syrup is on the table and so is the juice." I said to Mattia as he walked in the dining room.

"Thanks princess." He gave me a kiss on my forehead and took a seat. That was probably the first time I've ever been called princess.

"Are your parents home?" He said taking a big bite. Someone's hungry.

"No they're working. My mom went in an hour ago, my step dad goes in later but he's out right now. So I'll be alone all day today." I took a seat and started eating as well.

"Wow I killed these waffles."

"You really did Av," Mattia was halfway done with his already. I poured us a glass of mighty mango Arizona.

"Thanks for the breakfast, I got lunch." He said.

"I thought you worked today?"

"No I'm off today. Let's all go to the fields to play some football." He said taking his last bite. "Wow we really start our junior year tomorrow." he said switching topics quickly.

"Ughh don't even remind me of that. I'm not ready." I pushed my seat out and grabbed his plate to put it in the sink.

"You'll be fine. Just stick with us. Has the school sent your schedule yet? I got mine two days ago." He pulled out his phone as I went to the mail pile to look for it.

"Yeah here it is." I handed it to him and he started comparing them.

"We have gym, lunch, english, and precalc together. Kairi also has precalc with us so that's good."

Well that doesn't sound so bad. Having most of the classes with Mattia really calmed me down.

"Do you have a picture of the boys' schedules?" He nodded and handed me his phone.

"Oo we all have lunch together! And gym with Ale and Alvaro. I have 9th period with Kairi and Alvaro." I had mostly every class with one or more of the guys.