37

got these thoughts in my head
ain't no way to forget
got me losin my breath
nobody got my the way that you did
had my eyes rolling back, had me arching back

Averys POV
Tuesday nov 26

I woke up the next morning with the worst headache ever! It hurt so much to open my eyes. Everything just looked brighter than it actually was and I did not look forward to getting up from bed.

I looked over to my left and saw Mattia drooling on his pillow. A smile covered my face as I used my sleeve to wipe it off his chin.

Kairi and Alvaro were still asleep so I slowly got up from the bed and got ready in the bathroom to go to my parents room.

"Ugh." I have to put makeup on or else I'll look dead all day. I sighed to myself in the mirror. I did my usual morning routine and put some makeup on.

be back soon babe I went over to my parents room
- av

I left a note on the hotel notepad then left. My parents were already down the hall walking to my room.

"Buenos días." I hugged them then backed up. My mom kept staring at me like she knew something was up.

"Baby we were thinking of checking out then making the trip to Orlando and visit all the parks. We still have 7 days left to enjoy on our break." My mom said to me while fixing up my hair. Now I just had to tell them about Kairi and Alvaros surprise visit.

"Yeah one thing...so Kairi and Alvaro came last night..and they're in my room right now sleeping so they would come along with us too..." They had a shocked look on their face and my stepdad shook his head.

"I'm sorry I didn't plan this but Mattia was having a bad night so they flew here!"

"Whatever we'll all be one big family...I guess." My mom walked back to my room with me while my dad took an elevator down to the lobby.

The boys were still asleep but I had to wake them up so we could leave and eat breakfast.

They all woke up and we checked out then went to a nearby Waffle House.

-

The trip to Orlando was quiet and felt long. All the boys were asleep and I was the only one awake in the back.

avery: they all fell asleep 😐

ale🤠: been knew they can't hang

avery: I'm so fucking bored. I left my headphones back in nj

ale🤠: I have a job interview so I gtg

avery: welp :/ good luck

I decided to just scroll on Instagram and check my DMs to reply to some fans. My heart sinks when I see the first dm. It's from Jason. What the fuck could be possibly want now?

@jason.fyb: you looked so good last night 🤤 🥴
makes me miss you even more :(
leave that donkey looking ass boy you got there and come back with me

Gross.

I left him on seen, even though there's a lot I'd like to say to him.

-

We made it to a resort and checked in.

"Okay so this suite has three rooms and two bathrooms. One bathroom in the master bedroom and one shared with the other two bedrooms. If you could please follow me to one of our karts, I'll take you there myself." We carried out our bags to the kart and got in while my dad followed us in the rental. It wasn't a far drive but the heat from the sun made it feel like it was taking forever.