2

Averys POV

It was now 12pm which meant I had 5 hours of sleep. Talking to the boys last night was really fun but unexpected. it was literally my first day here and I already have 3 new friends, not to mention they're all very, very attractive.

I got up from the floor and peeked outside to see how my neighborhood looked during the day. It wasn't bad but it wasn't Florida. I walked over to my bathroom and took a look in the mirror.

"What a great thing to look at" I sarcastically said to myself. I brushed my teeth and showered quickly before going downstairs to the kitchen.

Before I was about to leave my room, I heard my phone buzzing like crazy. What could it possibly be? I thought to myself.

New group chat!

Mattia <3

and numbers that haven't been saved yet.

mattia: i made this gc so that we could all text each other

ale: thanks for defining what a gc is
i was having trouble 😣

mattia: smd bro

kairi: gts it's literally 11am.

mattia: no 😡
and don't forget we're taking Avery to the mall @3

ale: how could we forget about our new friend ? ofc i'm so ready to show you around av

I smiled at the nickname he gave me and continued reading through the 35 messages they've left me in the past hour.

kairi: this bitch is STILL SLEEPING? i should go over and wake up my neighbor huh

mattia: you won't

kairi: i won't ?

ale: you won't. mans got no balls.

avery: chill i'm up now ! no need to come over
and good morning guys!!!

mattia: finally! i didn't sleep at all i had so much on my mind

ale: better not be no hoe. bro's before hoes 😤

avery: okay i gtg unpack all these boxes brb

I put my phone down and left it on my dresser. The living room and kitchen were full of boxes so i started in the living room.

Mattias POV

I decided to call Kairi and ask him to help me unpack boxes with Avery as a kind gesture.

It's something about that girl that just makes me not want to stop thinking about her. She kept me up all night and my cheeks hurt from smiling so much. I haven't even known her for 24 hours and i'm acting like this.

I shook it off putting a hoodie and my soccer shorts on to walk over to Kairi's house. While walking I was playing my music and enjoying the summer breeze.

Kai was on his porch eating a popsicle waiting for me.

"What's up pussy bitch" I said while doing our handshake.

"So did you ask her if we can come over to help?" He said while tossing the popsicle stick in the trash. I shook my head and walked over to her front door. Kairi was about to knock but she opened the door before his fist could even touch it.

"Oh- Hi? I wasn't expecting you." Her cheeks turn red when she sees us. I laughed a little when I saw her outfit. She had on an oversized shirt and shorts and her hair was in a cute messy bun.

"Surprise!" I said a little too late. "We came to help you guys out with boxes again."

Her jaw dropped almost as if she had forgotten about it.

"Oh shit, yeah, thanks. Well come in! I was just about to throw these boxes outside, I'll be right back." I took the boxes from her before she could even step outside.

Averys POV

"I got it babe." Mattia said to me taking the boxes from my hands.

Me and Kairi look at each other confused for a couple seconds.

"Babe?" I whispered and he shrugged his shoulders. Not gonna lie it was cute and made me feel my stomach drop.

I took them to my living room and passed each of them a box and telling them where to put everything.

"Hey kids, I wasn't expecting this." My mom came in after finishing the kitchen and dining room.

"Neither did I but I'm finishing this a lot quicker. Oh and mom is it okay if they take me to the mall later? They want to show me around." She nodded and left us to work.

After two and a half hours, all the rooms were unpacked and ready, only waiting on our beds now. I took a look around and felt satisfied with the work we've done today. I smiled to myself and noticed Mattia was staring. He quickly looked away which made me laugh.

I know I wasn't so fond of moving away from Florida but maybe something good might come out of it. I gained friends quickly, my neighbor and his friends are hot, what could go wrong?

"I'll see you guys later. Um should I go to Kairi's house after i'm ready?" I asked them.

Mattia nodded his head and so did Kairi. I got up and walked over to the door with them.

"Bye and thank you so much again for the help." I hugged Kairi and next was Mattia. He hesitated at first and finally hugged back.

"Don't be shy." I whispered in his ear. He cleared his throat.

"Bye Av." he said while blushing and closing the house door.

"I think the tall boy likes you Avery." I could hear my mom say from the stairs. I shook it off and got dressed. I put on some light makeup, nothing crazy, and started running down my stairs.

"Mom I'm going over to Kairi's house and from there we're going to the mall." She kissed me goodbye and I walked over to his house.

calling kairi..

K: hey. you outside?

a: mhm

k: okay i'm coming out. Mattias gonna be here in a minute so we could just wait outside.

End of call

He popped out as soon as Mattia pulled up in front of his house with Ale in the passenger seat.

"Heyy!" I said happily while taking a seat behind Mattia, Kairi next to me.

"You ready?" Ale asked while looking at me. I nodded my head.

***at the mall***

Kairi and Ale went their own way leaving me and Mattia alone.

This is gonna be awkward..