59

this will be a very short chapter
THANK YOU FOR 32K
Averys POV

I felt when Mattia got out of bed but didn't move. I knew something was bothering him all day but if I kept asking about it I knew he would get annoyed.

message to
kairi
i know you know what was
bothering mattia
so please tell me

I waited for his response which didn't take long.

call me

I did as he said and waited for him to answer.

The FaceTime call connected and I could see he was also in bed.

"Okay so I pinky promised not to tell anyone this but obviously my best friend doesn't count."

"Just hurry Kairi I don't know when he's coming back up."

"Alright, basically he had a dream that you and Alejandro were making out or something right in front of him." He said. I wasn't expecting that response.

"He's scared you'll cheat on him like he did to you. But I reassured him that won't happen because of how much you love him."

"He's scared that I'll cheat? Hah I could never. He should've just told me this, I don't know why he didn't."

"Me neither..and don't tell him that I told you. But you're okay?"

"Honestly no. Like I'm happy we're back together but it doesn't feel the same. Maybe I'm just in my head about it and it'll go back to normal. But then I think, how can things go back to normal after what happened?" I asked tearing up. I felt like crying my eyes out but I couldn't. Only a couple tears came out and rolled down my cheeks.

"You guys are meant to be and everything will work out. Avery don't think like that. We may be kids and all but I think he may be your high school sweetheart." He said making me smile.

"You know, it's always been a dream of mine to get married to my high school sweetheart ever since I was a little kid?" I giggled and wiped the tear falling down.

"Everything will be fine. Of course you're gonna have your doubts and have trouble with trust a little, it's normal after what happened. I haven't had that happen to I can't say I know what you're feeling and thinking, but you guys are couple goals." He made duck lips and peace sign at the last sentence.

"Ew Kairi." I laughed. Just as I finished, the door slowly opened and Mattia came in to tell me the food was here.

"I gotta go bye." I quickly hung up and followed him to the dining room.