We're Going To The Fair!

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 53:
I don't know what we should all do now, like what can we do to make this day even better? Today has been the best day of my life. Yesterday was awful but today has made up for it, definitely!
"Hey Ezra, what should we do today?" I ask him with a cute smile.
"I don't know. Anything you like, after all, you are my fiancé." he says with a slight giggle, tingling at the sound of fiancé, before continuing, "We could go to the fair today in Philly maybe?" He suggests.
"Yes! Yes! Yes! Please? Please! Please?!" I beg him with a grin. I love the fair!
"I would love to go to the fair! Me and Sebastian have never been to one together before, let's all go! It will be so much fun!" Kara says.
"Okay, that's settled then, we're going to the fair!" Ezra says with a huge smile.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
First of all, sorry the chapter is short, I wanted to write but I'm tired from all of the dress from this week. My school's production of Dracula Spectacula is over and now I can relax yay. I'm really sad that it's over! I have made so many amazing memories and friends from this experience and I can't imagine what I would be doing right now if I wasn't a part of it. The Wednesday performance was good but there were some mistakes - not noticeable and there was an amazing save by Dracula as they accidentally skipped a song and had jumped to the next scene and managed to go back to the song and then go back to the scene they were at. Hans and Gretel also missed their cue to come on stage which was hilarious because Fathor O'Stake and Nick were calling for them and Dracula was commenting how it wasn't working and they were saying about how they weren't coming because they're lovebirds. No one really knew that it was a mistake because it was so natural and like it was supposed to happen. I think that performance wasn't as good because the audience was only half full and it was the first night aka nerves going crazy. Last night's performance (Thursday) was amazing and so great. I got everyone to sign this "poster" I made and then I photocopied it today so everyone could have a copy yay! Anyway, now that it's over, I can begin to focus on my writing. Oh by the way, I can change my options thankfully if I want to in this interview we have but I still don't know what to do. HELP MEEEEEEEEE-E-E-E-E (sort of a DS reference - basically the whole cast and crew will be singing the songs and quoting the play for the next 6 months 😂😂😂)