4 Options Of Hell

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 39:
I can't stop crying. My eyes are basically a waterfall of tears. I feel awful for leaving Ezra. He has no clue (exactly) where I am. He can't look after me and the baby or comfort me. He's lost and alone like I am but in a different way. I don't know who would feel worse. I could say myself because I'm the one that is pregnant but really, it's Ezra. He's the one who is helpless. He's the one that's stuck in a horrible position. He'll probably have my father breathing down his neck and yelling at him for making me leave but it's not his fault. It's no ones fault. I want my baby. I want a family of my own. It's all of the pressure on me that caused me to leave. I imagine my father will either 1 leave me here and do nothing. 2 come chasing after me and yell at me like crazy. 3 yell at Ezra for not coming after me or looking for me and 4, he could freeze my account and leave me to suffer so I'll have to come home. The question is, which one will it be. It might be none of them but it could be all of them. He could play out the time and make his way through all the options of what to do with me. Oh my god what's going to happen?