Jobs?

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 73:
We stop talking about the baby and eat some food and talk about other things. After a while, I decide that I should start looking for jobs that I can do after school. I get up from the table and grab my bag from upstairs then run back down to where Ezra is.
"Ezra? Can you help me look for a job? I don't know what I should try and do; I don't know what I'm capable of doing. Help me!" I say in a panic.
"There's lots of things you could do: you could be a waitress at The Grill, or at The Brew; you could help out at Hollis in the art department or in the English one with me, just ask your dad if there's anything you could do there; or, you could start babysitting as it could give you practice for looking after our baby?" Ezra suggests.
"Yes! That is a great idea, who would I babysit though? I have a licence from the course thing I took at school last year or the year before, so I am sort of 'qualified' in the basics I guess. I'll look at The Brew for a job too. Can you help me make flyers for babysitting?" I ask him.
"Sure, of course I can." He says, giving me a cute hug then begins to kiss me. I then grab his hand and run upstairs with him to my room. Things get heated and we start kissing passionately and turn the flyer making session into a make out session instead.

After ten minutes of kissing nonstop, I decide that we probably should get a move on with the flyers. "Ezra? I know that we would both like to continue with this but we need to start making the flyers, otherwise I won't get any babysitting jobs." I say with a hint of sadness in my voice because I was enjoying the make out session. I need to be practical though.
"Okay, come on then, where's your laptop?" He says as he fixes his clothing so it's not scruffy.
"Here." I say as I pick up my laptop from my desk and sit back on my bed. I then place it on a cushion on top of my lap and log on. We go onto Word and write all of the needed details on the page then add some decoration. I then print 50 out to then hand out and place on posts. Me and Ezra then go downstairs, grab our keys, wallets and the flyers, then head out the door to begin the hunt for jobs.