Falling?

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 40:
I suddenly come out of my whirlwind of thoughts and realise that Sebastian has been calling my name, "Aria. Aria? Aria! Are you okay? You've been sat blank faced with tears streaming down your face for 10 minutes." He asks. He's so kind and sweet. If only I wasn't with Ezra, I would been all over him by now. I wonder if he has a girlfriend.
"Oh... Have I seriously been here that long, staring into space?! I'm fine. Actually I'm not to be honest. I can't bare to leave Ezra in Rosewood with my dad probably breathing down his neck. I feel so bad but I can't have him here. I have to be on my own. I'm sure he'll come after me even though I said for him not to. But if he doesn't then I'll have to invite him here or I'll go and see him once I'm settled of course because I need time to myself and to figure out my life plan. I can't bare not being with him or leaving him to suffer because of the stress and pressure that's on me that caused me to leave. I'm sorry that I talk so much and ramble on. I just have A LOT on my mind." I say back to him. I'm surprised that I just said all of that. Sebastian seems so easy to talk to. In fact he's the only person that I've ever felt like I can just say anything and everything to, truthfully, without thought. Oh god, please don't say I'm falling for him.