Movies And Cuddles

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 74:
We spend a few hours handing out the flyers and looking around for jobs. It turns out that The Brew is hiring and I've got an interview there after school on Monday at 5. I'll just go there straight after school, do my homework, then have my interview.

We get back to my house and decide to have some lunch. I make some sandwiches and place them on two plates then head up to my room with Ezra and we decide to watch some stuff on pregnancy and teen pregnancy.

We watch all the videos we could find on YouTube then just decide to snuggle up and watch a movie because it's now 7pm. I quickly go downstairs and heat up some leftovers for Ezra and I to eat then take it upstairs for us to have whilst watching the movie. We decide to watch Music & Lyrics because it is so good and I haven't seen it in forever.

After the movie, I decide to go to sleep because I'm tired. Ezra decides to stay over as we want to go shopping tomorrow. I get ready for bed and go straight to sleep. Ezra stays up for a bit and then decides to join me. Sweet dreams.

~

~

~

~

Hey guys! So I'm going to try and update every other day but I'm not 100% sure on that but I'll try my best. Today I spent about 6 hours completely editing Dreams DO Come True 😂 It took forever but I did it! It turns out that I had never edited it when I first started publishing it on Wattpad so that's partly why it took so long cuz of all of the spelling mistakes. I think I got them all but I may have missed some because when I copy it, it doesn't show me the red squiggle unless I click on the word which is annoying. I also deleted I think 11 chapters all together because they didn't work very well/I didn't like them so I changed the wording and cut bits out. I'm happier with it now which is good and it's completely edited now so I only need to press publish. Anyway, I better go to sleep now cuz in tired and it's gone midnight but thankfully I don't have school cuz it's a bank holiday yay! I only have two days of lessons this weeks cuz Thursday is a school trip and Friday I'm going on a D of E trip thing ughhh... I'm not looking forward to Friday because I bet my group is gonna get lost cuz they won't do all of the navigation things.

Random note: I bet at least one person from my school reads this and doesn't even know it's me. 😳😁😂

ALSO: ONE MISTAKE IS NEARLY AT 50K HOLY POOPBALLS... ITS BEEN UP FOR 10 MONTHS AND IT HAS THAT MANY READS NEARLY, THIS IS CRAZY! THANK YOU SO, SO, SO MUCH!!! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU 💙💙💙💙 YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME AND I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD BE DOING IF I DIDN'T WRITE FANFICTION... WELL I WOULD PROBABLY BE ASLEEP BUT OH WELL. THANK YOU SO MUCH, I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THIS AND I NEVER EVER IMAGINED THAT MY STORY WOULD COME THIS FAR EVER, YET ALONE IN 10 MONTHS! 😱😭😱💙💙💙