Time To Tell Ezra

One Mistake: And Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 6:

I park my car in a space nearby and head up to Ezra's apartment. I try and clean myself up but I can't help but shake and have tears rolling down my cheeks. I stand outside of the door that I know so well, 3B, and stare at the gold lettering. After 5 minutes of doing nothing, I knock on the door 3 times gently, but loud enough for someone to hear. I then stand and wait. I know that Ezra is home because today is his day off. I expect that he is either asleep or grading papers. I start thinking about the future and what might happen when I hear the door open. I see Ezra's face and his cute bed hair. I must of woken him. I fall into his arms and start crying, "I'm.... So...... Sorry..... Ezra." I say between sniffles.

"Oh baby what's wrong? What is there to be sorry about?" he asks with a worried look on his face.

"Please, please don't be mad or kick me out or abandon me. Please promise me that you will never leave me, that you'll always be there for me. After I tell you something, your whole life will change, you will never be able to look at me the same." I say, still crying.

"Oh Aria, I love you. I will never leave you. Now tell me what's wrong. I can't bare to see you like this." Ezra says with a tear in his eye. He has no clue what is happening. He'll never expect to hear the words that I'm about to say, come out of my mouth. Well not right now.

I let go of Ezra and lead him to the couch so we can sit down.

"Now please don't be mad, I never meant for this to happen, not now anyway. We should of been more careful." I say in a voice of panic whilst trying to stay calm.

"Please Aria, just tell me. What is so bad? What has happened? You know that I'll always stay by you forever and nothing can ever change that. Please calm down. Shhhhhh. Calm down." he says sweetly whilst stroking my head.

"I'm.... I'm.... I'm.... I'm Pregnant."