Nervous

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 5:

The sun shines through my window on the cold Monday morning. I usually hate Monday mornings but today, I hate them even more. I sit up in bed and look at my clock and see that it's 8am. Wow I actually got some sleep, nearly 11 hours in fact. How on earth did I get so much sleep, the most I've had in months even, I guess it was because I was so tired.

I get dressed then have breakfast. Whilst having breakfast, I watch some TV but there's nothing on so I quickly finish my toast then head to back to my room to grab some clothes to change into. I run into the bathroom and hop in the shower. I then wash my face, brush my teeth and get dressed. I grab a necklace from my dresser and place it around my neck and put on some makeup. I finish getting ready by putting on some perfume then grab my keys and head out of the door.

~

As I drive down the road, I pass Ezra's apartment complex. I begin to have a breakdown and start crying like crazy. I can't do this alone. I can't keep this from him any longer. I need to tell him. I need him to come with me and support me and tell me that everything will be okay and that we can get through this together.

I would of brought Spencer with me but I wanted Ezra to be the first person to know. I want him to come to the first appointment with me. I need to tell him now.