The Lead Up To The Dinner

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 15:

It's now later so I decide to get ready for this dinner. This life-changing dinner. The dinner that the news slips. The dinner that will change everything. The "I'm pregnant" dinner.

As I get ready, I think about how in a few months, I won't be able to wear the clothes I wear now and love. In a few months I will begin to get fat. Yay... Not! I decide to wear a flowy red dress with a simple gold heart necklace. I put on some simple black flats then do my hair and makeup. Instead of the usual curls in my hair, I just braid my hair to the side then do some simple makeup. After I finish up with that, I head down stairs and wait for Ezra to arrive. After waiting around nervously for what feels like forever, I hear a knock at the door. I run to the door and open it to a smartly dressed Ezra. I fling my arms around him and bury my head in his jacket. Ezra begins to whisper something, "Everything will be alright Aria. It's okay. We can do this." he says to me as kisses my head. Not long after he says that, my mum walks down the stairs in black trousers and a simple green top. My dad quickly follows my mum. He appears to be in a simple shirt tucked into some trousers.

"So... Where are we going?" my mum asks us.

"Italian Wonders. From what I've heard, it's good." Ezra says.

"Well okay then." Mum says smiling.

I grab my small bag and we head out the door. We get into Ezra's car and set off. I sit in the back with my mum and my dad sits in the front with Ezra. Well this will be one awkward car ride.