Getting Ready, Getting, Getting Ready

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 58:
I wake up to the sound of an alarm and realise that I have to go to school. I can't skip school; I need to learn as much as I can before this baby is born because I'll be missing school for some time before and after the baby is born. I look at the clock and see that it's 6:30am. I get out of Ezra's bed and walk over to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I start looking around to find something to eat but before I can find something, my morning sickness kicks in and I run to the bathroom. I throw up then wipe my mouth and flush the toilet. Once I'm finished, I decide to take a shower and brush my teeth. I don't spend long in the bathroom as the smell of puke is making me feel even worse so I get ready really fast. I walk out of the bathroom in my towel to find Ezra making up two bowls of cereal. He notices me come out and rushes over to me and gives me a hug. "Are you okay? I heard you rush to the bathroom and the sounds of vomiting coming from it. It's going to be alright, all of the days of morning sickness will be worth it. One day soon, we will have a beautiful baby to call our own." He says to me.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I can't wait until this morning sickness ends, I hate it. I better get dressed and eat breakfast. Can I wear one of your shirts? I don't want to wear any of my tops that I have here. Pretty, pretty please?" I ask with my irresistible puppy dog eyes, with my hands placed together.
"Okay, fine. You need to hurry up and get ready for school and we need to stop talking. Go on, get dressed." He says with a smile and a laugh, "I'll drop you off today, okay? We need to leave soon, but first I need to get dressed." He continues.
I grab some of my black skinny jeans from the drawer of my clothes in Ezra's apartment, one of Ezra's checkered shirts, and a bra, cami and underwear, then rush into the bathroom to get dressed. I get ready quickly and do my makeup and hair. I feel like actually doing my hair today so I make a deep side part in my hair and do a French braid along the side of my head, a bit like a headband, and leave the rest of my hair in its natural waves. I then leave the bathroom and go to eat breakfast so that Ezra can use the bathroom. I go on my phone whilst eating and then once I'm done, I place the empty bowl in the sink and grab my school bag that I brought to Ezra's last night. Ezra then comes out of the bathroom and picks up his stuff for work at Hollis. "Ready?" He asks.
"Yep. Time to go to the place I love the most, school... Haha not." I say with a grin. He pulls me in next to him and puts his arm around me then we leave his apartment. Time for a day of boring lessons.