Smile

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 49:
After a long car ride, we finally arrive in Rosewood. I direct Sebastian to Ezra's apartment complex as I think I should see him first and let him know that I'm home and not running away. We park and then head into the building. I look at my watch and see that it's 9:27am, Ezra should in theory be at Hollis teaching as it is a Wednesday but I doubt it. He's probably too worried. I walk up the stairs with Kara and Sebastian following and walk up to the door I know so well, 3B. I stand there for a few seconds, trying to think of what to say but nothing comes to mind. Blank. Nothing. I finally bring up the courage and gently knock on the wooden door. I suddenly hear a faint voice muttering in panic. I quickly look around and see Kara and Sebastian standing by the stairs. Kara then whispers to me, "You can do it Aria." I nod in response and knock again. This time I hear the rush of footsteps coming to the door. The door opens and I see the love of my life standing there, looking like he had barely slept and he had tears in his puffy eyes, and was sporting the scruffy hair look. I don't know what to do so I just fall into his arms. Thankfully, he does catch me.
"I'm so sorry Ezra. I don't know what I was thinking. I was so scared about how my dad was going to react. I panicked and just legged it. I'm so sorry to of put you through all of this. Please forgive me. I love you so much and I can't live without you." I say to him as I burst into tears.
"Aria! Oh Aria. I'm just glad that you're okay. Last night was awful. I was so worried and so was everyone else. You're dad was too. In fact he was the one that suggested that we drive around Rosewood looking for you but we couldn't find you. It made me and your father bond. When I got a call from you saying that you were in New York, I was relieved that you were safe but I was still so worried. I thought that you were never coming back. I was going to go and find you as soon as you hung up but the girls said that I needed to be patient and wait for you to calm down and let you come back in your own time. I couldn't sleep at all. I just wanted to find you and keep you safe. I wanted to know that you and our baby were safe and not in any danger." Ezra says back to me as he let out tears, beginning to cry like a crazy person. He then begins to kiss me. This kiss was unlike any other kiss, it was pure passion and love. We slowly let go of this kiss, even though we both don't want it to end and he begins to hug my stomach - well my, our baby. I then turn around again and look at Sebastian and Kara who are now crying, well Sebastian is tearing up and Kara is all over the place. I then begin to whisper the words "Thank you" to them. I will never be able to repay them. For once, I am actually smiling, I'm happy!