Bliss

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 54:
We head down stairs to Ezra's car and set off for the fair in Philly, I can't wait to go on all the rides! Oh wait, I'm pregnant, can I go on all of them? I completely forgot about that! Anyway, it will be fun either way!

It takes about an hour but we finally arrive, time to have lots of fun! This is a great way to spend a Wednesday! We walk in and pay for our entrance and I leg it to the candy floss stand, just like a little girl would. I hear yelling and screaming from behind and see the others running after me, wow I must of shot over here like a bullet or sometime.
"Ezra..." I say as I turn to him with puppy dog eyes, "Can we get some candy floss please?" I plead.
"Okay. Do you guys want any?" He asks, offering to Kara and Sebastian who are now standing next to him, struggling for air from all that running.
"Sure! If you don't mind of course?" Kara replies with a smile.
"No problem." Ezra says with a huge smile. Today has been amazing so far! A proposal, the fair, and candy floss!
Ezra buys 4 sticks of candy floss and we tuck into the sticky, sugary heaven. We walk around the grounds for a while and then decide to hit up the stalls. There are so many to choose from: coconut shy, hooking rubber ducks, knocking tin cans over and shooting targets down with water guns. I love these kind of games! Sebastian has his eye on the coconut shy so we head over to the stall and he pays for his turn. Sadly, he fails but it was fun to watch! We then go to the rubber ducks and Ezra has a go, and wins me a goldfish! It's so beautiful. "Awwww Ezra, thank you! I'll name the fish Goldie, or, or... Bubbles, or Bliss. I think I like Bliss. It describes today perfectly, perfect happiness. This will be our first pet, our baby's first pet! Thank you Ezra!" I say as I struggle to name the fish and then smile when I figure it out. Tears then begin to start streaming down my face. I love being happy, so happy that I cry. Even if it is just the hormones, I don't ever want to feel sad or lost ever again. This is my happy place. Today.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Hey guys, I hope you liked this shortish chapter! I would of made it longer but I need to go to sleep because I'm getting ill. I kinda hope that I don't have to go to school tomorrow because I feel awful and I also have bad lessons tomorrow.

Question: how often do you want me to update? Once a week, twice a week, 3 times a week, every other day (and then Dreams DO Come True in between like I used to do), everyday or just whenever possible? I want to update more but I don't know what you guys would want. I'll try and update as much as possible but it depends how busy I'll be at the time. Please comment below your suggestions!