Decisions

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 12:

As we drive back to Rosewood, Ezra breaks the silence: "So... What are we going to do? Personally I'm against abortion but really, the final decision is up to you."

I just sit there in my seat and think. "Well, I want to keep it, I mean him or her. I don't want some random stranger looking after my, our baby. And I'm against abortion too so that's off of the table completely." I say as I sit up.

"Okay. I'm all for that. The next problem is, where will we live? I could save up and we could buy a small place of our own somewhere nearby. I won't be able to ask my mother for money though as she'll try and get rid of the baby and you and say that you've ruined my life but you haven't, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me." he says.

"I have no clue where we will live but first we need to tell my parents. We could all go out to dinner tonight, me, you, Mum and Dad and we could break the news then. My dad wouldn't react so much out in public... I think." I say.

"Yeah that's a good idea." Ezra replies, "I love you and our baby so much." he continues.

"I love you too." I say back. We continue to drive back to Rosewood, talking about us and our relationship and how we first met. Those days have been the best days of my life and I will never ever regret stepping into the Hollis Bar because if I never had, I wouldn't of met the love of my life and the father of my baby.