Kara

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 44:
Me and Sebastian continue talking about basically anything that comes out of my crazy brain for what seems like hours, before we are interrupted by the gentle knocking at his front door. That must be Kara... I think. I follow Sebastian to the door with a hesitant stumble in my walk and a nervous look on my face. I stay behind him as he opens the door to a blonde curly haired girl that looks about 18 or 19.
"Hi Sebastian." She says as she greets him with a kiss then continues. "This must be Aria who you were talking about on the phone, right? It's nice to meet you, I'm Kara." She says with a smile on her face then greets me with a hug. She quickly takes off her coat without hesitation and hangs it up in a nearby cupboard as if she owns this studio, knowing exactly where everything goes. I wonder how long she has been in a relationship with Sebastian. So many questions and thoughts are coming to my mind. It's like my brain wants to forget all of my problems so it's filling itself with other thoughts to escape from reality. Yes, I'm referring to my brain as it's own person/thing. I don't know what you would call it.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Hey guys, it's 2 days until Christmas! I'm so excited but my family is stressing me out so much so I've escaped to my room to write fanfic. Anyway, happy holidays xxx