Tears

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 19:

I let go of Ezra and stand up. I hug my mum and the tears start coming again. "I'm so sorry mum. We were careful. We used protection. I never thought this would happen to me. Not now, not yet." I say to her with my head buried into her shoulder.

"It's alright Aria, it's alright. We can't change what happens, it just happens. But as they say, everything happens for a reason. I'm here for you okay, you don't need to worry." she says.

"How am I supposed to tell Dad? I'm scared that he's going to kick me out or he's going to leave. Or even worse, tell the police about Ezra. Mum please, please don't let him!" I say, crying even more.

"You know I would never let any of those things happen. Ezra has been amazing to you. You're lucky to of found him." she says to me.

"Thanks Mum." I say with a slight smile because that's cheered me up a bit.

"Come on, let's get out of here." my mum says.

"Okay." I say to her. Ezra holds my hand and we leave the bathroom to go back to our table.

~

~

~

~

~

~

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was camping and the signal was terrible so my 3G wouldn't work properly. I also didn't know how to write this part because when I first wrote it, I really wasn't happy with it but I've sorted it now. I wrote two other chapters when I was camping that I might post tonight because I'm currently on a train to London for the day.

Feel free to comment any suggestions on how I can make this fanfiction better or what I can add. And if you want me to update anything in particular, comment below. I can easily update Dreams DO Come True because it is finished. Tragic might need some time because I have to change some of what I wrote originally because I wrote it for an English assessment but it should be easy but there isn't much yet but I'm happy to continue it. Also, if you want me to start anything new, let me know some of your ideas on what sort of thing you want to read :)