Goodnight World

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 46:
I finish throwing up then wipe my mouth with a tissue, wash my hands, and leave the bathroom. I nearly end up walking into Sebastian and Kara because they are right outside of the bathroom, standing in the doorway and blocking the path to get back into the rest of the studio apartment.
"Oh my god, are you okay Aria?" Kara asks, nearly screaming, looking really worried as if she's about to cry.
"I'm fine now. There's something you should know. Sebastian didn't tell you, as it isn't something you say over the phone. I'm pregnant." I let out.
"Wait, is that why you came to New York, to escape from your... Boyfriend? Oh my god did he rape you? Do you want to get an abortion. Is that why you're here. Do you need help Aria? This is serious." Kara replies back. She is so worried, more than I am!
"Oh my god no. No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. I came to New York in a panic. Pregnancy brain. I want to keep my baby, I really do. I was freaking out about telling my father that I'm pregnant because I'm only 16 and the father is my old English teacher. My dad still hates Ezra, but I love him so much. We've risked so much to be together and I would do anything for him and he would do anything for me. I don't know what I would do without him. I need to go back to him and tell him that I'm sorry that I ran away and didn't tell him. I need to go back home right now, but Sebastian said that it's too late to get on the road now and that there aren't any trains or buses at this time of night back to Rosewood. He said he would take me back first thing tomorrow and that he thought I might want some girl company tonight so he rang you. I hope that's okay with you." I say in a jumble.
"Wait, you're only 16! You seem so much older, I mean maturer for your age. I'm sure you'll be a great mother." Kara replies back, relieved that I wasn't raped or wanted an abortion. "I'm sure your father will come around eventually. He has too at some point. He'll have a wonderful grandchild, who wouldn't want that?!? Sebastian is right, it's too late to go back now. I'll come with you two tomorrow, to keep you company, if you like. It's up to you of course." She continues.
"I would love that. Thank you! I hope you're right about my father. I'm quite tired now so I think I should go to sleep now so I'll talk to you two tomorrow. Thank you so much for letting me stay here for the night and hearing me out and listening to all of the stupid, crazy things I'm saying Sebastian. And thank you too Kara for coming over. Goodnight." I say as I give them both a hug. "Wait, where should I sleep? And I have no pyjamas. Oh I'm so stupid!" I mutter.
"Lucky for you I brought over some pyjamas. You can borrow them, I'll just wear one of Sebastian's old t-shirts. I'll set up the sofa bed for you. You just get changed. Don't worry. Oh and I always keep extra toothbrushes in the bathroom because I never know when I'm staying over here so I'm always prepared." Kara says. Wow she really does know this place well.
"Thank you so so much!" I say back to her then give her another hug. She then hands me some pyjamas and I head into the bathroom to get changed and brush my teeth. When I get out, the sofa is made into a nice, cute bed. Sebastian and Kara are so sweet! I don't know what I would do without them!
I say goodnight to them again and thank them like crazy, before getting into bed and going to sleep. Wow I'm so tired! Goodnight world, zzzzzzzzzzzz.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Okay, first of all, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 20K READS, IT IS CRAZY!!!!! I NEVER THOUGHT THAT MY WRITING WOULD COME THIS FAR AND IT IS JUST UNBELIEVABLE! CRAZY! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HAS GIVEN UP THEIR TIME TO READ ONE MISTAKE. IT IS BECAUSE OF YOU THAT THIS STORY HAS COME SO FAR. I AM SO THANKFUL. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JUST OVER A MONTH AGO THIS STORY HIT 10K AND NOW, HERE AT THE END OF DECEMBER IT HAS HIT 20K! WOW! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Okay, second announcement/thing... I thought this would be a good time to announce something big-ish. Once One Mistake has ended (which won't be for a while), I am going to start posting a new fanfic for Chuck and Blair called 'Worst Mistake' which will become part of a 'Mistake' series of different couples/OTPs. I would like to do at least 3 but I only have two so far, Ezria and Chair. I was thinking of doing Ramy, Brallie or maybe Kyddshaw but I'm not sure yet. Or maybe a different couple. I could do loads. This is only the beginning of this idea. But I love this idea. So obviously One Mistake is/will be the first in this series and as soon as it had ended, I will start posting the second one of the series, being a Chair fanfic called Worst Mistake. I've already written 5 chapters but I don't want to start posting it until this fanfic has ended. I don't want to rush this story so please don't expect a Chair fanfic tomorrow. It will take time. It will probably come out next summer (2015) but it depends how long this story takes. Again, I won't be rushing One Mistake because I love it so much and it is my baby so don't panic. I love you guys so so much and again, thank you so so much for your love and support and 20k. Without you guys, I don't know where I would be and what I would be doing right now. Well I would probably be asleep right now because it is 1am here in the UK. Okay I'm tired now, again THANK YOU SO SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH. GOODNIGHT, XOXO