Getting Ready For School

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfction

Chapter 22:

I wake up feeling nauseous when I hear my alarm going off. Yay for school and morning sickness. Not! Wait, how am I supposed to go to school whilst I'm pregnant and showing? How am I even supposed to finish school once I have a child to look after? Not forgetting how on earth am I going to support my child if I'm at school and not working? How, how, how!?

I stop thinking about the million problems that are occurring because I feel so sick. I run to the bathroom and lock the door and turn the shower on so no one can hear me throwing up. I lift up the toilet seat and do what I need to do, before placing it back down and flushing what seems to be the 'joys of being pregnant'. I quickly wash my hands and wipe my mouth then turn on my iPod that I left in the bathroom yesterday. I get into the shower and wash my hair and body. I'm too lazy to shave my legs because I don't really care right now and I'm not planning on showing my legs at school. Once I'm out of the shower, I turn the water off, place a towel around my body and wrap one around my hair then wash my face. I head out of the bathroom to grab some clothes.

What to wear, what to wear? I know, I'll wear burgundy leggings, a simple white v-neck t-shirt, brown combat boots and a burgundy red scarf. Perfect!

I head back to the bathroom and get dressed and put deodorant on. I then go back to my room and do my makeup. I'm too lazy to do anything fancy so I just put on bb cream, powder and mascara. I put some lip balm on then do my hair in a messy bun with a burgundy headband. Now that I'm done getting ready, it's time for breakfast.

~

~

~

~

~

~

Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been busy with school work and when I have had time to write, I haven't been in the mood and I don't like writing when I have no ideas because it doesn't end up as good so I then have to re-write it later. Anyway, I hope you liked this kind of boring chapter. I'll try and make it more interesting soon.

Thanks for all of your support and votes and letting me know that you want more xxx