Unconditional Love

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 100:
We open the final note and read it:
"Only one thing can keep you sane through it all and that is family. No matter where you are, your family always cares. Love is unconditional. Though support may be needed, we are always here for the big things as well as the little ones.
I hope this helps."
Enclosed within the note is another envelope. I open it and my mouth drops. Wait, hang on. You can't be serious?!
"Ezra? Um... Is this what I think it is?" I ask him as I stare at the cheque.
"I think it is." He says in shock.
"This is insane, we can't take this. Oh my god!" I say, "$10,000!" I scream hysterically. We both look at each other and then the cheque again. This can't be real. My mum, dad and brother then pop up from behind the worktops.
"Surprise!" They yell.
"Oh my god, this is crazy! We can't take this." I say to my mum and dad as I hug them.
"Please, Aria. You can cash it in and save it for anything you want. College, the baby, his college, a future house maybe. This is our way of supporting and helping you, okay. We love you two so much. Come here, Ezra." My mum says as she opens her arms out to let Ezra into the family hug.
"Thank you so much! How can we ever repay you?" Ezra asks.
"By loving your son unconditionally and never leaving his side." My mum replies.
"Of course we will, mum. I love you so much." I say to her, "Thank you Dad for being supportive, I wouldn't be able to do this without your support." I say as I hug him tight.
"I love you so much too." He says to me as he kisses my head.

<
>
<
>

100 CHAPTERS/PARTS... THIS IS INSANE! THE STORY WOULDNT BE SO LONG IF IT WASNT FOR YOU GUYS READING AND ALWAYS ASKING FOR UPDATES (WHICH I DONT MIND BY THE WAY SO FEEL FREE TO ASK WHENEVER). I KEPT THINKING OF NEW IDEAS SO ITS JUST GOTTEN REALLY LONG OOPS. OH WELL. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH,