A Talk With Ella

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 21:

Nothing much happens so we pay the check and leave. The car ride home is silent so I play with my fingers. Thankfully the ride isn't that long so we arrive back at home in no time. We drive up to the driveway and my parents get out of the car. I stay in it for a minute to say goodbye to Ezra, "Bye Ezra. I love you so much." I say as I lean over to give him a kiss. "I love you too. And our baby." he says back as he gives me a kiss on the forehead. I get out of the car and head inside. I go straight upstairs and get into my pjs. I sit on my bed and check my phone when I hear a knock at the door and see my mum walk in.

"Hey." I say un-surely.

"Hi darling. How are you?" she asks, standing in the doorway, beginning to shut the door.

"I'm fine. I still don't know when I'm going to tell dad. I know he will freak out like crazy. I'm scared. Not just about telling him, about becoming a mum, being a teenage mother." I say as I begin to cry. She comes over to comfort me, "It's alright Aria. I'll be there with you when you decide to tell him. I know it will be hard for you, but in the end, you'll become an amazing mother to your child and will love them so much. Nothing else will matter. I will help you out but you can't rely on me 24/7 okay?" she asks.

"Okay. Thank you mum for supporting me, or at least helping me. I know that you must be a bit disappointed but thank you for trying to understand. I have no clue what would be happening right now if you weren't here to help me." I say as I give her a hug.

"I love you so much Aria. I know that deep down inside I am mad. Extremely mad. But not just at you or Ezra, at me. How could I of let this happen? I knew you two were serious. I could of at least gotten you on birth control. But then if you were then I wouldn't be lucky enough to become a grandmother. I'm going to spoil him or her so much! I can't wait!" she says excitedly.

"I'm kind of excited too. I've always wanted to be a mother. I knew Ezra would be a great father and I wanted him to be the father of my children, just not so soon. Anyway, I better go to sleep now if I am going to school tomorrow so goodnight Mum. I love you so so much." I say as I give her a big hug.

"Goodnight Aria." she says, giving me a kiss on my forehead as she stands up. She walks over to my door and opens it to leave. Time to go to sleep. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz