What The Hell

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 82:
I get ready to go out, still unaware of what is gonna happen and where we're going. Ezra watches carefully as I reapply my makeup, as if he's an eagle eyeing his prey. He smiles then laughs when he sees my poofy hair come out of my very messy bun.
"You're like a lion!" He chuckles.
"Oi, meanie." I say with a laugh.
"A very beautiful one. Now let me sort out your mane." He says as he takes my hairbrush from my hand.
"Okay... If you think you can do a better job than me." I say slightly jokily.
He gently brushes through my hair until it's silky soft and braids it to the side. Surprisingly it looks really pretty.
"Thank you." I say as I turn around and look at him in the eyes, falling in love with him all over again. I kiss him and he kisses back, turning more passionately, before I end it so I can get changed.
I walk into the bathroom with a black flowy dress with lace long sleeves to hand. I slip it on then grab my black ballet flats with a gold chain around the edge and place them on my feet. As I'm about to reach out for Ezra's hand, he pulls me in and picks me up, making sure not to hurt my stomach. I giggle as he takes me to the stairs and walks down. We get down to the door and I open it, still in his arms, and he walks me out to his car. He puts me down then opens my door, like any gentleman, and I get in. He then runs around to the other side and gets in before starting up the engine. He begins to laugh with a sneaky grin as he drives down the road. Where the hell is he taking me?!?

~
~
~
~
~
Hey guys, I was gonna update whilst I was away but the wifi and signal is awful at my grandparents and I was enjoying being away from my life at home. I was gonna update the day I got back (Friday) but the journey wasn't good and I was tired and then yesterday (Saturday) I was with my friend and we got our school supplies (despite still having over 3 more weeks of summer - I love school supplies okay 😂).
I'm about to write a couple more chapters so I can try (fingers crossed) to update every other day or at least twice a week as I currently have nothing really planned until the 25th of August (I won't be posting from around the 27th of August until the 1st of September as I'm camping and last year I couldn't even get my 3G to work most of the time 😭).
Update about that guy I used to like: I'm officially done with him and I've given up even trying to be friends with him I think. I'm just over trying to keep that friendship going and don't see the point in getting upset about not being happy that I'm the person giving my all to keep that friendship as I'm always the person that is talking and don't get a decent reply. I can't keep myself from being positive and happy. I have to surround myself with people who are willing to give their all to a friendship and want something from it instead of constant waiting around for an answer. I want to surround myself with things and people that make me happy, he doesn't anymore, at least not right now.
I feel in a good mood right now and want to become committed to this story again. I've been slacking for too long and I can't keep doing this, even if I am busy. I must dedicate some of my day to writing. I'm promising to myself that I will get back into writing as my slacking and busyness has caused me to not be so interested but as soon as get into it, I love it. I'm promising to myself to get stuff done. I have to be a better person and actually do stuff. My summer bucket list has really motivated me so I highly suggest people making to do lists and stuff like that!

Thank you so much for your constant love and support and votes and comments and reads. How on earth has OM come this far?!? It has over 70,000 reads which is crazy. Nothing big has ever happened like this before, it's always just been a dream to me so thank you! I love you guys so, so, so much,
xoxofearlessgirl