Unexpected Fantasy

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 50:
This moment is perfect. I wish it didn't have to end, but it has to. I hug Ezra again and then begin to whisper quietly to him, "What should we do today?"
"Well... We could, you know, but we have guests. Should we show them around Rosewood?" He asks as his small grin begins to appear then quickly disappear.
"Um... Okay." I reply back. We then let go of this warm, comforting hug and I walk over to Kara and Sebastian with Ezra following behind.
"Thank you so much for bringing Aria back. I don't know what I would do without her. She's my soulmate. In fact... Wait. One second. Um. Oh my god. Okay... Aria..." Ezra says as he begins to tremble. He then slowly gets down on one knee.
OH. MY. GOD. OH. MY. GOD. OH. MY. GOD. OH MY GOD. I'M BEGINNING TO CRY. OH MY GOD, I'M NOW SHAKING. I'M FREAKING OUT. OH. MY. GOD.
"Aria... I love you so much and I don't know what I would do without you. You are the love of my life. The missing puzzle piece to my heart. Without you, I am so lost and alone and I can't bear one night without knowing if you are safe. It scares me. I get so scared and worried. I don't ever want to feel like that ever again. It made me realise that I can't live another day just as your boyfriend. I need to ask you something now. I was going to wait until later on, a few months, maybe a couple of years, but I need to ask you now. I've known this since the day that I met you, I've always wanted to be the father of your children and the one you call your husband, ever since September 1st.
I've had something very valuable for a while now, the most expensive and precious thing that I've ever bought, ever since our first date. Yes that may sound a bit crazy, in fact ridiculous, stupid even, but as soon as I had laid my eyes on you in that bar, I knew that one day I was going to marry you. I just knew it, just from that first glance. You are the most loving and caring and most beautiful girl I have ever met. I love you so much. I know this seems so soon and you are only 16, but we are beginning our own family soon. I want you to know that I'll be yours forever. I want you to know that I'll always be here for you. I will never leave you Aria. I love you way too much for that to ever happen. I love our baby so much already." He says to me as he looks down at our baby in my stomach and then begins to shed tears.
I'm now crying like a crazy person. I can't imagine what Kara and Sebastian are looking like right now. I can't look at them. I can't ruin this moment. This perfect moment. This moment is the moment I have dreamt about my whole entire life.
Ezra then continues and begins to say the words I never thought I would hear someone ask me at the age of 16, "Aria... Will you marry me?" He asks as he pulls out a small black box from his pyjama bottoms and opens it to reveal the most beautiful ring I have ever laid my eyes on.
Okay... OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH. MY. GOD. OH. MY. GOD. OH. MY. GOD. HE JUST PROPOSED. EZRA JUST PROPOSED. TO ME. TO. ME. YES. YES. YES. OF COURSE I WANT TO MARRY THE MAN OF MY WILDEST, MOST INCREDIBLE DREAMS!
"Oh my god, Ezra. Oh my god, of course I will. YES. YES. YES! I love you so much. Of course I will marry you!" I say and I start crying uncontrollably as he places the ring on my small fingers. He then stands up and lifts me up and begins to twirl me around like a princess. Today has been the best day of my life. EVER!

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated I a while, I've been super busy with school and I will be until the first week of February so please be aware that I won't be updating much. I will try and update as much as I can but that won't be very likely. I hope you enjoyed this chapter as it just suddenly hit me as I began to write it that Ezra needs to propose. It's the perfect moment, what better time than now. I somehow always get my best ideas and writing done at like 1am! I can't believe that I have made it to the 50th chapter mark and I wouldn't of done it and it wouldn't of happened without the love and support from you guys, the readers. Thank you so much for everything and I am so thankful to of found my happy place in writing. This story is a part of me and it always will be. Thank you, thank you, thank YOU! 💙💙💙💙💙
I wasn't expecting this chapter to be so big but it fits the 50th chapter part very well - completely by accident! Again, thank you so so much xxx