S, H & E Find Out

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 59:
Once Ezra drops me off at school, I make my way to class. I'm a bit early but I don't really care, I just want to go home and sleep, and also see Kara and Sebastian before they head back to New York.

I wish Ezra still taught at Rosewood so I could see his face in the morning. At least my mum is our English teacher, and not some weird, creepy dude. This does mean that once Ezra and I have had our baby, I can hopefully still do my school work and keep up my grades; my mum can pick up my work as she works at the school and can help me with my English work, and so can Ezra.

I stop thinking about my schooling future and realise that Spencer, Hanna and Emily are all standing in front of me, trying to get my attention.
"Aria? Aria? ARIA!" Spencer says, getting impatient.
"What? Oh sorry I kinda just zoned out of school for a moment. Hey." I say.
"You're back! Wait, hang on, why do I see an... OH MY GOD... ARIA! HOW HAVE YOU NOT TOLD US?!" Spencer gasps, looking at my left hand. Opps. I forgot to tell them last night, and take the ring off or at least put it on my other hand for school.
"What are you going on about Spencer?" Hanna asks with a puzzled look on her face. She then sees me blush and she looks at my hand, then realises what Spencer is going on about.
"HOW DID HE... Propose?!" Hanna asks with a squeal, being careful not to say 'proposal' loudly, whispering it, "TELL US EVERYTHING!" She continues.
"Congrats Aria, I'm so happy for you!" Emily says as she gives me a hug. I then begin to tell them everything about the last 2 days, being careful not to miss any of the important events out.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Get guys, so it's technically March 1st for me because it's gone midnight in the UK which means......... I'VE BEEN ON WATTPAD FOR A WHOLE YEAR! This past year has gone by so fast and I can't believe that I've been posting content for a whole year now as the day I made this Wattpad account, I starting writing Time's Plan and publishing it. Thank you so much for everything and for always commenting, voting and reading, and also following. I never thought I would get so many votes and reads ever, yet alone in just a year. You guys mean the world to me. THANK YOU! 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛