Crazy Hormones

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 28:

"...I'm. I'm...I'm pregnant." I eventually blurt out.

"OH MY GOD!" Hanna says as her jaw drops. Well that shut her up.

"Who's the father?" Emily asks curiously.

"Ezra of course. Who did you think it would be?" I say with a slight snap to my tone. God these hormones.

"I was just asking. You know, to make sure." Emily says, slightly annoyed that I'm getting crabby.

"How could you be so careless Aria?" Spencer asks.

"Well sorry that the condom broke and that I wasn't on birth control. I'm not perfect Spencer. You always have to be perfect. Pretty little Spencer who only worries about her grades. Well Spencer, I'm sorry but this world doesn't just revolve around you and your grades. Some people have real problems." I yell at her. I immediately regret what I say. I never knew hormones could get this bad. I think my anger of being stupid enough to get pregnant is coming out on other people, making everything seem 100x worse. "I'm so sorry." I say apologetically to Spencer as I run out of the kitchen and up to my room.

"I know she didn't mean that. It's okay." Spencer says with tears in her eyes, hurt from what I just said. "I'm sorry. I just had to say it. She should of been careful. But everything happens for a reason I suppose." Spencer says.

"It's alright Spencer. I know she was careless but we've got to support her. She'll calm down soon. Her hormones will be going crazy right now. Let's just all cook dinner and wait for her to come down and talk so she can tell you everything." Ella says calmly.

"Okay." Spencer says. They all get up start helping with the dinner.