More Babies?

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 98:
We walk through the garden and are greeted and congratulated by so many people.
"Congrats guys, you're baby boy will be so beautiful!" My aunt and uncle say to me.
"Thank you!" I say as I hug them. Ezra then shakes my uncle's hand and is then pulled into a hug from my aunt, making me giggle because my aunt is a big hugger.
We continue to talk to people about the pregnancy and receive loads of great support and advice. Most people are really happy and supportive - only a few are judging or being a bit, let's say odd. There aren't many of Ezra's family, basically a few of his friends here, which is a shame but he's not really in contact with any of them. I do want to meet them all though and Ezra has said we can drive up to their houses and visit and tell them the news as he wanted to do it in person. I understand and agree as it would be bad to just spring it upon them all at a party with no warning.

We finally get to the girls who are sat at the end of the garden at a bench with Caleb and Toby.
"Hey guys!" I say to them.
"It's a boy!" Spencer says as she gets really excited and tries not to squeal.
"He's gonna look so cute!" Hanna adds. She still looks a little disappointed but still happy with the news.
"Here's the ice cream." I say as I hand it to her, beginning to laugh.
"Thanks. I'm sad that I can't go buying tonnes of tutus but now I can buy train sets and cute animal costumes and stuff. This means you'll be having another baby so you can have a girl!" Hanna says with a laugh.
"Not right now." Ezra says jokily. 
"I know, I know." Hanna says as she continues to laugh.
"Maybe one day we'll have a baby of our own." Caleb says as he brings Hanna's body closer into his and kisses her head.
"Um, not right now!" Emily says half joking, half serious.
"I don't think we need anymore babies right now. I think one is quite enough." I joke.
We continue to talk for a while about the baby and after a while, people begin to leave so we say goodbye to them and start to pack up. This has been so much fun!

<
>
<
>
<

ONE MISTAKE JUST REACHED 100K. 100,000 READS! THIS IS INSANE AND CRAZY AND I NEVER IMAGINED THAT ANYONE WOULD READ IT OR THINK IT WAS GOOD SO THANK YOU SO, SO, SO MUCH! THIS IS SO SPECIAL TO ME AND THIS FANFICTION IS MY BABY. I CANT BELIEVE I ACHIEVED IT ON THE SAME DAY I ACHIEVED 10K LAST YEAR! THIS IS INSANE! THIS TIME LAST YEAR I WAS GETTING READY TO GO TO BELGIUM AND WAS ABOUT TO GO TO SLEEP WHEN I REACHED IT WHICH MADE ME UNABLE TO SLEEP AND TIRED SINCE I HAD TO WAKE UP SO EARLY BUT IT WAS WORTH IT. THIS IS THE BEST (EARLY) BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER SO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH 😭😭😭💙💙💙 I LOVE YOU ALL TO THE MOON AND BACK,
XOXOFEARLESSGIRL