Break Down Phone Call

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 38:
I clean myself up in his tiny so called "bathroom". It's cute in a tiny way. I then go back to where he is in his studio, the kitchen where he appears to be making coffee. "Do you want some?" He asks me. He's so polite!
"If you don't mind. I usually just have a spoonful of sugar in it. Thanks." I reply back to him.
"It's no problem Aria. Once you feel more together why don't we go down to the coffee shop and I can help you work out what you're going to do. You need to call your family, or at least your boyfriend and friends." He says.
"Okay. Can I use your phone now, please?" I ask desperately.
"Sure. It's just over there on the table." He says, pointing to a table with a phone on.
"Thank you." I say quietly. I then walk over to the phone and dial the number of the one I love, Ezra. It starts to ring and after about 30 seconds, he picks up.
"H...h...hello?" He asks hesitantly like he was worried, scared and sounded like he had been crying.
"Ezra? Is that you?" I ask quietly, unsure of what to say.
"Aria? Aria. Aria! Oh my god are you okay?" He starts shouting down the phone with worry but a relief sound to his voice.
"I'm fine. I, I, I think. Is anyone with you right now?" I ask stuttering.
"Just Spencer, Hanna and Emily. Why? Where are you? I, we've been worried sick." He replies.
"Please don't tell my parents what I'm about to tell you. Just tell them that I'm safe, okay? I don't want them or you and the girls, anyone, to come chasing after me. I don't want to be found. At least not now, not yet. I need some time to myself to figure my life out. You can't come after me. No one can." I say as I start to cry. I'm an emotional wreck and these hormones don't help.
"Okay Aria, I promise. Now please just tell me where you are. Please?!" He says desperately.
"I've gone to New York but I can't say where. I don't have my phone so you can't contact me. I'm just using someone's phone so don't keep ringing it because it will annoy him. I'm going to try and get a small apartment somewhere and I'll go to a school here and get a job. I can take care of myself. I'll come home soon, or at some point. I promise. I just can't handle Rosewood right now and I needed to get out. I love you Ezra. I always have and always will. I'll talk to you soon. Tell my friends that I'll be okay and that I say hi. Goodbye." I say as I burst into tears. I then hang up before he could respond because I think I'm going to break down even more. I then go back to where Sebastian is and fall onto his sofa crying so hard that I can't even hear my own thoughts.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
If anyone was wondering, today was awful without my best and probably only proper friend but I doubt anyone cares 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭