Last Day Of School

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 85:

~4 days later~

It's finally the last day of school, thank god! The past few days have been okay, well Monday night was amazing but I mean with school. No one has questioned me about my pregnancy since Mona said it was just gossip and "probably" not true. She's good really, deep down. Crazy, but means well.

I get ready for the last time to go to school then Ezra comes to pick me up as he wanted to take me to school on my last day. I've decided to only go to school a few days a week to get my work and then hand it in. That plan may change but that's what it thought was best for now. I don't really care if people judge me because it's my choice to keep the baby and I know I can do it. It if gets too bad though, I may change to just homeschool. I'll have to just see how it is.

I kiss Ezra good morning then we drive off. The girls meet me in the car park and we walk to class together. We only have first period today, then a long, very boring assembly and then free time where some teachers bring in ice cream for us. The last day is always the best day of school!

>
<
>

Hey guys, I'm back from the Greenbelt (the festival I went to) which was AMAZIG! The signal was awful though and I couldn't charge my phone a lot so I didn't update whilst I was there. I started writing a chapter on I think Saturday but never finished it so I finished it earlier on the way home so here it is. I go back to school on Thursday and it's so sad that summer is over. Can't it just last forever?!?

Also, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY BABIES, EZRIA. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND THEY ARE THE BEST SHIP EVERRRRRRRRRRRR. ALSO IT'S MY FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY TODAY SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER WOOOOOOOO.