Wilderness

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 109:
I run through the woods and find a bush to hide by. Since it's getting dark and I'm deep into the wilderness, it isn't that bright so I lay on the ground face up and wait. I soon see Ezra run by and climb up into a tree and hear the faint scuffs of Sebastian's shoes.
"18, 19, 20. Ready or not, here I come!" Kara yells before proceeding to run into the woods.
"Where the hell are you guys?!" She shouts as I hear footsteps come closer. Thankfully I'm well hidden behind a bush and can't be seen. She runs along the path and begins to climb up into a tree which is easily accessible. About 30 seconds later, she yells, "Found you, Ezra!" as she tightens her grip onto the side of the tree.
"No fair, I was in a good spot!" Ezra jokes as he begins to climb down with Kara following.
"Well sorry, climbing up a tree means you can see from above and that tree was easy to climb. Anyway, I need to find the other two now." She says as she begins to jog through the trees. I can see her vaguely from my position so I shuffle back more but I'm not quiet enough as I end up knocking a twig that breaks in two.
"I hear someone!" Kara yells as she runs towards my hiding spot.
"Crap!" I mutter under my breath. Kara then walks through the bushes and nearly trips on me and giggles.
"Oops, sorry. Found you, Aria! I win, now you owe me the gender and some pizza!" She giggles.
"Ugh, fine." I grown. "You better find Sebastian first though. We better not leave him here, you know." I continue.
I then get up with the help of Ezra and hug him before following Kara to hunt for Sebastian.

After ten minutes of looking for him, we begin to get tired of walking backwards and forwards and continuously yelling Sebastian's name. He's nowhere to be seen.
"Now I'm getting really worried. I know Sebastian is good at hiding but surely we would have found him by now?" Kara says with a worry.
"I'm sure he's playing with us and is watching us and laughing now. We'll find him soon." I say to comfort her. I then pull her into a warm hug and we walk out of the mini forest, back to the park.
To our surprise, Sebastian is sat on the seesaw with a grin and a rose in his mouth. What on earth is about to happen?!

>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<

Hey guys, I'm back. I've been super busy as I said in my last update and gained writers block and kept trying to write but nothing came to mind but thankfully yesterday I had time finally and began to write this chapter and finished it just now so I could post it before I go to sleep as it's nearly 11pm here in the UK. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and I want to stay posting regularly again but I can't promise anything as I have mocks soon and I'm in the process of Head Girl applications and we've had complications with the languages controlled assessments so I learnt my paragraphs for nothing as they have to be rewritten as everyone's are too similar and I refuse to re-sit any of my assessments as I worked my butt of and went insane to get my A*s.

Tomorrow marks two years since I began to write and post One Mistake! I never imagined that it would be at nearly 130,000 reads which is insane so thank you for your continuous love and support over the last two years! It feels like just yesterday that I began my second fanfiction and began sending it to a couple of my friends to read! I'm going to try my hardest to update tomorrow as long as school isn't too busy so I hope to write again soon,
love xoxofearlessgirl 💜💜💜